not a toy

What in the name of chocolate donuts was I seeing

"You have a motorbike?!!!!", I screamed.

"F*ck, you scared me", he said clutching his chest. I didn't even care about what ever he said.

When last did I see one of this?! I sobbed and a tear escaped, so many memories came rushing back.

"Are you ok?"

When he asked that, that didn't make anything better, the waters came gushing out. I didn't like anyone looking at me like I was pathetic but I couldn't help it.

Dad why?! I cried again

I just crouched down and hugged my knees.

I saw Zak approach me..."Hey, hey it's ok, don't cry". He didn't say anything and just crouched down beside me. I just couldn't hold it...it was all overwhelming...

He sat down in silence while I just sobbed.

When he saw that I calmed down, he asked,"I'm not good at consoling others but do you want to talk about it"

"No, thank you, not now, I think you handled me just well, thank you again", i sniffed, I'll be on my way.

"Hey, wait you just finished crying, I can't let you go by yourself",he quickly rushed after me.

"Look, just cause you saw me crying doesn't mean I'm weak", I said slightly irritated,"I can go on my own"

"No, that not what I...never mind...you can go...Im sorry for making it seem that way",he apologized

"It's fine, bye", I said going,

Ok what the f*ck girl

Language!

Sorry but I have to use it, why that way, I mean I get it you are angry and all but what the hell...don't be an assw*pe

I'm literally siding with negi here...why did you have to be so rude...

I..

I'm not done, being angry should not be an excuse in anyway, shape or form...he was just being a good friend.

Friends?, Are we friends, we just met today. I mean yh I admitted that but it was out of too much excitement.

Does it matter when you guys met, all that matters is you get eachother. I mean you seem really comfortable with him right?

I mean posi was right, I am comfortable with him, even if we just met today. Ugh I guess I ruined things.

Exactly, now first thing in the morning you are to apologize to him.

But...

No buts, you ruined this you will have to fix it.

Fine, fine... gosh, way to be bossy, posi.

I stopped by the side walks and waited for a taxi, when I saw a black Porsche coming

I had to admit it was pretty slick!

It stopped right at my front...which I was not expecting...who was this...!

He got out of the car and asked,"Need a ride home".

"What do you want, Aleksandr".

He removed his hand from his pocket in defence mode,"Hey can't I see a pretty girl on the road and decide to drive her to her house, knowing its going to rain",he said then pointing up to the sky...Oh yh, it is gonna rain...

"I'd rather die of cold than ride with you". I crossed my arms.

"Because",he elaborated to expanciate more...what was all this grammar about.

Was it possible to piss this guy off!

"I simply don't trust you".

"Oh, cmon I'm not that bad, I won't kidnap you and I'm not an animal to actually do it in the car",..TF!...Astagfirullah...oh God help me with this boy..."No,no...I'm a gentle man".

"So what type of gentle man are you, gentleman-gentleman, Jerk-gentleman.."I said not forgetting the air quote around gentleman.

"Would you forget that, and let's go",he pointed to the car.

"No I won't get into the car, I can drive myself home". Then it started to pour.

"Are you sure?!", I guess there isn't much of a choice now, was there?.

I got into the car hesitantly. And he started to drive...we didn't have much to say to each other except me giving him directions to my house.

When we finally got there.

"Thanks",I told him

"No need, babochka".

"It'll be best if you stop calling me that"

"Do you want to tell me your name", I gave him an eyeraise and he chuckled,"This is a transaction, give and take".

"Does this look like business to you"

"Everything in life is business babochka"

"What are you some kind of a business man",I said that and got out.

Aleksandr pov.

My mood suddenly turned sour when she said that,"Soon to be",I sighed

I started the car and drove back to my home.

Zakariya's pov

I drove back all hurt, she said she didn't want me to take her back yet she allowed him.

I saw him pull-up in the drive way. I needed to have a talk with him as he got out, I walked to him and told him with a cold stare."You do know, she is not a play toy right."

"Would you get the f*ck out of my face". He pushed me away.

"You know I only seem weak in front of you and let you bully me because I don't want the same thing that happened back then to happen again", I said still on the same spot I was. While he stopped walking and I saw him clench his hands.

"Would you not f*cking talk about that", he said then pointed at me,"Hell, You are on my property, so mind what you f*cking say to me, unless you want out on the streets".

"This is not your property, oh dear cousin. This is your parents property so don't go claiming what's not yours".

"So what in hell are you trying to f*cking say hunh?...that it's yours", he said obviously irritated.

I smirked,"your words, not mine, and you know it could be soon"

He laughed maniacally,"you have really gone f*cking nuts in your head,you think my father will choose you over his own son", he laughed again,"who do you think you a...you've alway ran away from who you are, you haven't even gone for your initiation in the family business, you hide yourself in those glasses and contacts you wear...Don't fucking dream loser, you are under us, so get the hell of imagination out of your head", what he said hit the spot right in my heart, I burned in anger,but still tried to compose myself for the sake of everyone's sanity and well being and for the sake of my religion...I didn't need violence right now.

I chuckled,"Note without me hiding, I think you'd probably be dead by now, and don't forget you used to fear me and I'm sure you still do, so you watch what you are saying!",I turned around to leave but then I remembered,"One more thing,stay away from her she's not a toy, and you should come in before you catch a cold". And I walked away into the house, leaving him dumbfounded.

*""***""*

Salamualaykum loves

Pls don't forget to vote and comment...

Thank you

Yours truly yussybabe01

Complicated [Mafia Hijabi Story]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara