...Let's elope...

"Alek!", I squealed excitedly running to him."I thought you wouldn't make it", i said as I stopped, looking up at him, I honestly thought he wouldn't make it.

"Wow", he says looking at me.

"I look good, right", I grinned.

"velikolepnyy!", He answered.

"Huh?".

"Gorgeous"

That didn't come from Alek.

He seemed to break from his trance, an squinted his eyes looking behind me.

I turned around to see Allen walking up to me, he grabbed a hold of my waist, us now facing Alek.

There was some kind of tension between them and I was stuck in between at the moment.

This was really uncomfortable!

Do they hold a grudge against each other? maybe that's why Alek never mentioned him.

Suddenly, Allen turned, looking straight at me, his eyes grew a dark shade of grey,"he says you look gorgeous, Dolcezza". There was a smug smile that appeared on his lips, and I won't lie, my cheeks were heating up!.

I immediately spin out of his grasp, leaving him shocked,"well it seems like you guys have business going on", I said and quickly put some snacks on a Trey,"so I will be out of your hair right now", i then smile at Alek, "you know were to find me when you're done". I say that and immediately bolt out, not waiting for Alek to respond.

I go straight back to my assigned position, to see my mom and 'that man' there.

"Mom!", I called her attention.

"Oh, habibti, where were you?", She said and hugged me.

"I just went to umm...get some snacks mom". I broke from the hug.

"Oh, I can see that", she smiles."where's Allen?".

"Uhh...he has some business to attend to, he'll be back".

She just nods. I then look up at the man standing behind my mom, squinting my the gaze at him...

How rude. This is against your morals!.

"Oh and this is your unc__",

"I can't believe, this is that 5 years old girl, all grown up", he interrupts my mom and starts looking at me...smiling?.

He knew Me when I was five?!

Umm ok.

"C'mon, she remembers me, Uncle...", He doesn't complete his sentence.

Uncle what?!.

It looks like he wants me to guess.

I still linger on for a bit, trying to remember,

But then, my mom doesn't have a brother.

Scratch that, my mom doesn't have siblings!.

He then slumps his shoulder giving up, handing me a bag, I didn't realize he was holding.

I open it and...

I gasp,

Is that?!.

I think it is!.

Box of chocolates!!!!!!!.

He's Uncle Choco!,

My mum's male best friend, we used to be very close when I was younger, he was even the one who introduced me to martial arts, but he suddenly disappeared and now he's back!.