...he's back...

**•°•**
This is still ALEKS POV btw

°|_×_|°

I was about grabbing the door knob but I stopped Midway, something was telling me this is probably not the time to go confront her, so I went and sat back in my chair, leaning back, closing my eyes and letting out a shaky breath.

I needed to get my mind off Eshaal.

I then started to wonder if I and Humaira, where good now, I took my phone to call when I remembered.

I never collected her number.

I guess I'll have to go see her tomorrow.

Eshaals POV.

I woke up from my Alarm ringing, I was about standing up, when I fell back on the oh-so-comfy bed.

I took the pillow and covered my head, but unfortunately, it still penetrated, I jolted up grabbing my phone about to throw it to the wall but on the second thought.

You can't waste money on buying a new phone for no important reason.

Girl just throw the dang phone and let it smash into the unrecognisable!...it woke me up from my sleep!.

Instagram blogger Aamira was right, Alarms can never be sweet, no matter the tune used to wake you up, if it's Ariana's positions, it might just make you hate the song.

I sighed and switching off my alarm and sluggishly rolled off the bed landing my butt on the floor.

Ouch!

I checked my notifications and I saw there was no missed call or messages from my mom, MIL, or my friends.

I rechecked my log, come on give me something.

Oh, there was a message from my mom, this has been since the night of the wedding. It read: enjoy your wedding night! From all of us💜.

I squeezed my face in confusion, Enjoy my wedding night?, What's that supposed to m-

I suddenly gasped when an imaginary hammer hit my head.

That was me, you're way too naive.

Hey, you live in me.

Yh, bu-.

Shut it.

I face-palmed myself, MOM!.

I went and did all my human business in the bathroom, and prayed my fajr(early morning prayer). I thanked God and asked for the goodness of this world and the hereafter.

After all that I got dressed for work, I was wearing a purple turtle neck with black jeans and black thigh long coat with black scarf (which I just draped over my head, with purple inner cap), and a white pair of converse, I then put on some dark purple lip gloss, and perfecto!.

As usual I blew my reflection a kiss and grabbed my purple bag.

Yh, I was able to go get some of my stuff from home and talked to MIL about the whole designer stuff, but I guess she's not having it, she wants the best for her daughter in law.