Honeymoon 16#

Eshaals POV.

I noticed a car following us. I kept looking at the side and rearview mirror while Sienna chatted non-stop about her encounter with a rude patient.

I found it interesting though, but the car behind us kept giving me bad vibes.

"Sienna, can we pls make a U-turn?", I asked still keeping my eyes on the car with tinted glass.

"Did you forget something?", She said as she made an immediate U-turn.

"No. I just have a feeling the car behind us probably is following us", I said as I still studied the car as it made the same U-turn.

Proving me somewhat right.

"What?!", Sienna exclaimed and looked at her rear."Oh my. I think he is following us".She confirmed.

"Let's park somewhere", And she did as told.

I immediately got out of the car as the car pulled up right behind us.

He wasn't even making this secretive!. Posi said In my head and I couldn't help but agree.

I knocked on the glass and as the glass slowly wounded down.

We did not consider if he was part of the Mafia thing going on!. What if he shoots us right now and runs off, leaving us for the dead. Negi made a point.

There are too many people here. He wouldn't. Posi tried to be calm.

Dude, this people would have no say in anything. They will keep their mouth shut cause they fear him!.

You watch too much mafia based movies!.

Ok, now I was panicking.

My eyes lids widened in surprise seeing who it was,"Vladimir!". I exclaimed.

He just smiled,"Hello Eshaal".

Just then, I heard the car door bang and Sienna was saying somethings in Italian, looking pissed.

She more like cat walked in her stilletos as she walked over to the car and immediately she saw him, her face lit up,"Babe!". She yelled in excitement as he got out of the car, all smiles and hugged her.

Ok, what now?!.

Apart from me standing here like a freaking third wheel. I needed to know what the fudge was going on?!

We need a freaking Rewind!.

I'm so confused. He supposed to simply be tagged as the 'creepy stalker' and he sent to jail, if not cause of this apparent interference. Posi said.

They finally broke the hug after what seemed like an eternity."I thought you said you won't be able to make it", She pouted.

"I decided to Surprise you. I saw your car at the mall and decided to wait and follow you instead of calling and asking for directions. It would have ruined the surprise", He said as he squeeze her non-existent cheeks and she giggled.

Trust me. I only see cheek bones!.

"How did you know her car was there?", I question, cause it felt like I was the only one who thought logically here.

Their heads suddenly turned to my direction finally noticing my existence.

"Oh, her license plate. She always has her name on 'em, in rainbow colors", He said as he placed his arms over her shoulders.