Honeymoon 13#

Mikhail's POV.

I looked at her, wide eyed, with her hand on her hips, and her face squeezed in a frown looking at me.

I was about walking away, when I heard her,"you know where he went. Take me there". She said and I sighed.

"I don't know", I said carefully,"you should probably just give up and stump to your room, I'll bring you water", knowing her she would definitely not do that, but I had to try.

She suddenly gave me a stare, the stare that holds anger, and it held me in my place. I looked everywhere but her in awkwardness and maybe a little fear.

"You know were he is, don't you?", She said dangerous low, it seemed like boss's English accent had rubbed off on her a little.

"No", I scratched the back of my neck. She suddenly started taking slow steps towards me.

"You...", She stressed,"...are going to take me to wherever he's going unless you want me to call him later and tell him how we went out and a man almost kidnapped me, or we should go and I'll cover for you", she said and suddenly turned around rushing into her room.

"But that didn't happen!", I yelled for her to hear me.

"Exactly!", She yelled back. Oh, that little..f*cking witch.

I sighed in defeat, hopefully she'll cover for me, and if she doesn't, it's better I die on something I did than something I didn't.

After a while she came downstairs where I was waiting for her. I was resting on the back of the sofa when she came walking down the stairs fast with a flowy, blue gown, and a small purse she held with a scarf wrapped securely around her head.

"What do you choose?", She stopped right in front of me.

I sighed yet again, cussing inside me,"Let's go", I do know what I'm getting my self into. And it's not good.

We entered the car and drove off, I finally got there and pulled up at a parking spot in front of a giant castle like manor.

"Whoa!, What is this?", She was obviously flabbergasted.

"Well it's were your husband is, a ball", I informed still a Little frustrated.

"A ball?, People still do that?", She faced me eyebrows raised.

"Yep, it's a masquerade ball, they do it in England too", I said and she nodded her head in understanding.

"We don't have any fancy masks", she stated while also looking around at the expensive cars parked around.

"Yh, we don't, might as well go back home", I was about starting the car, but it seems like she always detects when I'm lying.

"MK!", She threw daggers at me.

"Fine!", I opened the glove compartment and brought out two half masks.

"You always come prepared", she tapped me lightly on my shoulder and got out of the car, putting on the mask.

Prepared?, That was there because of the last time I and boss went for a mask party and I drove him.

"Shall we?", She asked and looking up at me smiling.

"Not like I have a choice dude", I sarcastically told her.

"Don't worry, it's an in and out thing, I just need to find somethings out", she said the last part in deep thoughts.

I looked back at the entrance, and spotted security.

"It looks like security's pretty tight, we should go back", I tried to convince her again but to no avail.