Chapter 058 - You Call?

―――――― While Will was destroying the classroom.

" Hm, what, please say that again. "

The baritone voice sounded troubled.

" Yesterday, we had the misfortune of allowing Abi to intrude into the Phillis Academy. "

The short man ―――― the Headmaster, kneeling, hung his head in shame as he spoke slowly.

" And, what happened? You don't seem worried at all, Eidus. "

At the words of Headmaster, Eidus, the man combs his hand up through his black hair. Abi, as rumored, was a legendary beast. According to rumors, it had once destroyed a small country in Hadazerl in a day. And now, it appeared in Phillis Academy, which was situated in the Capital. It was normal that the man would feel like hugging his own head.

But, looking at the man in-charge of the Academy in front of him, he seemed to be suppressing a smile and his tone of voice carried an air of nonchalant. It was said that Abi possessed huge magic power as well as high intelligence. It can't be that Eidus, being that strong, had come to request for help....? Depending on the situation, there might be a need to mobilize the Black Knights. As the man was deep in thoughts, Eidus answered.

" Abi was defeated, your Majesty. "

" Wh...what? "

The man called 'your Majesty', was the current king of Elzmu, Kesamu Milla Oio Lanalice De Elzmu. During when he was flushing out all the rotten people, his honored teacher, Eidus, had requested to submit his report in person via a communication tool 3 days ago. In order to make time for that, he had rushed to complete all important documents and business.

And when he heard that the report was about Abi infiltrating the Academy, he cursed himself for not making time earlier and was already thinking of several ways about handling the situation when Eidus' words made him doubted his ears.

He wondered if he had heard it wrongly and with his face cramping, he managed to continue the conversation.

But he had not expected to fumble with his words. In order to keep himself calm, he pretended that it did not happen. As the previous words gnawed at him, he tried to prepare himself for Eidus' answer. But once again, Eidus' answer threw him off his feet.

" A student who happened to be present defeated it. "

What was that.

After the audience with Eidus, Kesamu was walking towards his private room. The rushed-yet-still-proper sound of walking resounded down the stone-build corridor. The reason why it was not carpeted seemed to be because it was the preference of the previous King.

Anyway, that mattered not. Rushing into his room, Kesamu banged open his door and headed straight towards the connecting room and opened the cover of the communication tool placed there.

―――― He wanted explanation for what he heard.

Thinking of sending a letter, he reached into the tool, only to find a letter sealed with a wax seal that he had seen millions of times before already there.

" That Gion, he sends a letter? "

Letting out a deep sigh, he tore open the letter as he headed towards his desk. Leaning onto a chair, which was bound in red leather as if to confirmed that it was really a chair made fit for a king, Kesamu ran his eyes over the letter.

" After reading this, I like your reply....O, oi! "

Having finally sat on the chair, Kesamu jumped up from it. He scratched his head, trying to calm himself down as he headed towards the communication tool once again. Opening the wooden box, among the bunch of levers, a receiver tool was sitting there. Lowering the innermost lever, he took the tool out.