Chapter 117 - The Diary Of The First Founder, Azuma

Since I calmed down, I decided to start a diary. I had this habit back on earth too and doing this would help me in organizing the situation.

Firstly, today's the 2nd day I came here. Here refers to the all-so-common alternate world. I too, can't believed it but I had seen magic right before my eyes and plus, I can feel the flow of mana myself so I had to believed it.

Let's start from 2 days before.

The 1st day. On that day, before I came over, it was morning back on Earth. I met Shou on the way to school and after our usual bantering, a vase dropped directly onto Shou's head. And while I was still stunned, a truck headed my way.

And when I thought I died, I was already in this world.

All these made no sense.

To appeared within a forest after seeing your best friend died and a truck running you over.

Shou, I'm sorry. I did not even had the time to grieved over your death. You might be laughing at how ortherdox this was to get reincarnated in an alternate world after being run down by a truck but in my case, it's a trip instead. What was this, really...

Although I'm okay with it being a trip... no I'm not but let's just leave it at that! For me, who read all mangas, novels, web novels, I came to realized it's a trip to an alternate world pretty soon.

But, to have a sparkling ikeman who was like an assassin attacking you the moment you came over?! Usually, people who came over would have time to organize their thoughts and calm themselves down, don't they?!

PLUS.

That silver-haired Onii-San looked exactly like Shou! When I thought that Shou had trip over as well, I called out to him only to had him come attacking me. And when I thought I was about to be beaten up, I could somehow repelled him. I'm so glad for the all-mighty other-worlder [cheat].

If all of this was not as ortherdox, I would had died. And when I wanted to speak to Silver-Shou, he muttered something incomprehensible and fainted away. Shou, who had fainted away, had a head of such beautiful silver hair that I thought this trip over had activated his chuunibyo-ness.

In the end, Shou, who had woken up, stood guarded against me and kept me at a distance. It seemed like he wasn't Shou.

And above all, I can't speak their language.

For an other-worlder such as me, wasn't there supposed to be language [cheat]?!

Then, Shou-lookalike then finally introduced himself. It seemed like he was called Simon Beryl or something. If I was not wrong, I had an inkling that the name Simon usually had a nickname as Shou.

That was why he was very surprised by me when I first called out to him using Shou. I just realized it now. But the difference in language was hindering me in obtaining any information whatsoever.

On the 2nd day, he was still on guard against me but had also started teaching me their language.

Clothes were dorrieraxe, hand was jiccoreth or something similar to that prounciation. At the very least I was sure this language do not exist on Earth. Yes, there was way to many little sounds in there.

I feel like eating potato chips. I'm sick of meat....

In these few weeks, we had been hunting down monsters and eating it. It was really delicious at first. I mean, I was one of the rare carnivores men, you see.

It was great that the trip had given me some [cheat]. My strength seemed like it had grown 4 times better than before. If not for that, I wouldn't be able to hunt any monsters down.