Chapter 112 - Summer Holidays

TN: It's the almost the same as the interlude. Haha. The author's lazy~

My master's 'that' was small. What's 'that'? 'That' was 'that'. His age and height. But other than that everything else was huge. His heart was big, his strength was strong, his kindness, and his angel-like cuteness.

My master, the one who save the me who was a Shadow ―――― Will-sama was 8 years old. Even though he was the next Duke-in-line, he still treated the Beastmen me equally. But that's not all. He removed the [Collar of Slavery] on me and saved me from the fate where I can't do antyhing.

When I first got here, I wanted to die. Instead of comforting me, Will-sama scolded me instead. But his scolding was kind and gentle... Ahhh.... Just thinking about it made my heart beat.

Because I was hugged and stroked. He cutely stroked my useless beast ears. Tail too.... erm..

Any, anyway!

Will-sama was amazing. At 4 years old, he was perfect, and was even stronger then the former-shadow me... He also knew many things that others didn't.

As expected of Gion-sama... Old Master's son. Not really. Somehow, Will-sama was too out of the norm that Old Master just didn't seem all that special anymore.

It's Will-sama so it's inevitable.

I had decided that no matter what happened, I wouldn't be surprised anymore. Because if I don't, I don't think my heart can hold up. Because it's Will-sama.

Even so, I still really like Will-sama. My gratitude for being saved was included as well but it's not just that. After being taught by Will-sama and playing with him, I came to realize it.

Will-sama was really strong and kind. Not his strength, but something like his heart. I am older by 9 years old but he knew a lot more than me, was a lot more mature than me. It's an irony to know that I was the one being taken care of instead.

I don't think I am committing a crime. Others would think the taste I had was quite dangerous but no, Will-sama is not a child. He was really an amazing person. What was he, really?

And by the time I noticed, I came to like him a lot. My heart pounded whenever he looked at me with his kind and gentle eyes.

I like him? No, I really really like him. Or maybe I even love him. Or rather, that smile of his was foul play.

Yes. That's why, I am only under the pretext of returning the favor. I'll become his attendant and stay by his side always.

That's my dream.

When I told Will-sama that, he had a happy yet troubled expression. Tilting his head, he looked straight at me and said.

" Chiffon is free you know? You don't have to worry about repaying and stuff like that. "

He was too kind. Will-sama will always be Will-sama. Or rather, Will-sama was too clever. There were times I had even forgotten the fact that he was a child. But you see, he was too thickheaded. I came to know that even if he was normally a genius, he was cursed with being really thickheaded in terms of feelings.

Will-sama discussed with Old Master and my days of learning started. Mary-san was really strict. But she did not discriminate against me just because I am of Beastmen race and always looked upon me warmly. Besides, Will-sama was in charge of all my studies. I had fun everyday.

But fun only lasted for a short while. The cursed time (compulsory education) finally came. Will-sama had skipped ahead and entered school. As expected of Will-sama. I can't be willful but I really want the time we spend together to last longer.