Chapter 093 - Calius-Senpai

Thanks to the secret tunnel that led all the way back to the academy, I managed to avoid breaking curfew. I was not that bold and shameless as to break the school rules just after resolving to abide by them yesterday.

" So you did go with Father, didn't you? "

Calius-senpai said as he hummed happily. But that sentence.

" .....Ah, seems so. I am actually quite flustered when I heard that you knew about it. "

" Ha ha ha ha, it was kinda fun seeing you flustered~ "

I said, while sighing as I tried to complain to Calius-senpai who was in a good mood, but to think it raised his good mood further up.

What was with this person? Being with him was tiring.

Or rather, to go ' Ha ha ha ha' with that emotionless face was kinda scary.

Within this short period, I finally caught glimpse of why Yuria-senpai was so afraid of him.

" Saying that, I thought 'Ah, he must have received a secret mission from the King.' when I saw Father leaving the house happily and right after, I heard that you played truant. Considering your personality, you don't look like someone who does that so when I start thinking of reasons that prevents a Duke's son from speaking out, I came to the conclusion that the 2 of you must be on a secret mission or something. "

......Zirco-sannnnnnnn...!!

How can you?! You were seen through easily by your son despite not saying anything! All information were totally leaked! What happened to being the leader of the Intelligence Corp?!

I hit my forehead unintentionally and Calius-senpai smiled wryly, looking at my grim face.

" One of the weaknesses my Father, as an intelligence corp, has was that his emotions showed on his face too easily. "

.....True.

At first, I was awed by how ninja-like Zirco-san was with his emotionless face to prevent his feelings from being read but as I got to know him more, somehow, even with his emotionless face, I knew what he was feeling. Maybe it was the aura around him. Anyhow, I could read his emotions.

Calius-senpai was nodding every other second beside me.

" Haaaaaaahhhh..... "

I was tired. Somehow I was super tired.

I sighed, as I jumped from a wall to another.

By the way, I was in the ceiling right now. I climbed up using the stone wall and the place I arrived at was the ceiling. Or inside of it. Was it above?

The conversation we had was as we moved in the ceiling, soundlessly, and by concealing our voices. We were so ninja-like.

I think it was above the route from the classroom to our dormitory. Headmaster should know this.

..........He did, didn't he?

Ahh, if he did, I wish he could keep it like this. Since this secret tunnel looked to be created intentionally, it must have been the First Founder who did it. How cool. I was pretty sure it would not become his black history when he grew older.

Ah, no matter.

It was a man's dream. Not dim. Dream.

[TN: In Japanese, romance (roman), chestnut (maron), romance (roman).]

To have a secret tunnel within the academy's ceiling. What a nice dream-like ring it has to it. I pray this will survive to the end of time.

" Come to think of it, does Senpai use this route often? "