Chapter 152 - Only Confusion

" Ha ha... "

I looked at the scene in front of me.

" What situation is this...... "

" A situation where these old men are prostrating themselves. "

I accidentaly let the feeling I felt right now to slipped out of my mouth. It was not that I was really looking for an answer but the answer given to me made it worst.

This was not the answer I was looking for!

Why was I seeing old men kneeling in front of me... old men.. old men... A scene of a Lieutenant General, with his posed look, as the BGM of jang jang jang ja ja ja jang jang and kan kan ka ka ka kan kan kan... Eh? You had no idea what I was talking about?

....Anyway, as long as you understand the feeling I felt as I looked upon the rows of old men prostrating themselves in front of me. The scene was something easily understandable when you laid your eyes on it! But it was also a scene incomprehensible! I mean, this happened the moment I entered the room, you know!?

The point was, I had no idea what caused this to happened. With my head in a mess, I looked at Guta-san, who then gave me a big nod. No! Not what I was looking for!! All I wanted was an explanation! As I tried to conveyed my thoughts through my eyes desperately, the only response he gave back was " As I thought. ".

As you thought what?!?!

" Raise your head for a second please! "

I said, almost crying out. As I was already half-crying, it might not be 'almost'. Could this be part of their conspiracy? They might be looking for chance to ran as I was overwhelmed by it all.

Finally getting it I glared at them as I started searching around for any suspicious behavior but there was none. This made me even more confused. And as I was doing all that, the old men from the first row lifted their heads up.

" Please forgive us! O' messenger-Sama from the heavens! We are idiots!! "

They stared at my face for a bit before howling, and once again lowered their heads to the floor. Enough!!!! I had enough!!! Can anyone please just explained to me what all of this was about?!?!?!

As I hugged my head, I began to recalled all that had happened a while back.

As Guta-san and I was on our way to the innermost room, members of the Black Knights Intelligence Corps that were with me, came down from the ceiling and stood behind us as we made out way over. And finally, we reached the innermost room.

" It's here? "

" Un. "

I confirmed with Guta-san and he nodded sternly. We had walked through the chapel, to the left side of the stage, and through the control room before standing in front of a door.

It was made out of wood, and looked thick and old. The handle was made out of gold and looked pretty heavy. Interestingly, the handle was placed at a higher height. As I reached out for the handle, I froze.

I can't reached it.

....Definitely not that I was a chibi, but that the handle was placed way higher.

I could reached it if I jumped but that just looked too uncool. Thus, I looked up at Guta-san. Our eyes met. His eyes were questioning why I was not going in first but after reading my strong gaze, he had a realization as he stepped out in front of me.

Yes, please don't say anything. It hurt.

As so to hide my embarrassment, I walked a lot more flamboyantly behind him, like I allowed Guta-san to opened the door. I was not running from this. This was simply a way of protecting my heart.