Chapter 4: The Walk To The Aisle

**WARNING: This contains body shaming and harassment. For readers with eating disorders or people with a higher weight.

**ADVICE: There come times when you might feel insecure, hate how you look, or wish to look like somebody else but remember there will always be people that wish to look like you. Even famous celebrities have their own insecurities. So embrace your inner self. 

ADVICE: If you were in a situation where you were body shamed by somebody, breath in and breath out. It's okay. It will be okay because you are a confident person. People like that are not happy with themselves that they rather bully someone in that way, but you are different don't let their insecurites get to you. So don't forget to tell yourself you are strong and beauitufl.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 4...

"Why do you look so miserable today, you should be happy you're marrying a prince." (Fabian, said)

Fabian snickered as he held Aneria's left elbow.

'I'm marrying the son of the king, which makes him my enemy.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

But all she could do at the moment was bow her head. The headache, the stomach pain, and the suffocating dress were enough to feel weak. The white dress was making it hard for her to breathe or move.

Fabian girned when he saw Aneria bow down her head. He took satisfaction in being the higher authority especially when it came down to making people feel little.

Suddenly the two big doors opened. A dazzling bright light emitted through the wedding ceremony hall with a long red velvet fabric and golden color embroidery that went all the way to the alter. While pearl white small pillars firmly stood holding the white health roses. Even if the wedding was small it gave off a peaceful atmosphere.

 Luckily there were a few people seated in a golden-like chair with a white cushion. By the looks of it, Aneria could tell that they seemed to be guests of very powerful families As Aneria walked across the aisle held by her uncle people whispered and looked at her in disgust. That included the two knights and the three maids in the back of Aneria and Fabian.

'It's not like I'll run away' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

When Aneria finally looked at the front of the aisle she saw a well-dressed young boy in a white groom suit.

'Ah is that the prince?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

He had not even glanced at Aneria as his attention was directed at a tall wide window. As Aneria climbed the altar stairs he continued to look straight ahead of him with an indifferent expression and a highly raised chin.

'He definitely looks quite pampered and arrogant.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

He had soft black hair and purple eyes. His lashes were long black feather-like. He was also quite tall but his face looked somehow thin.

'Do royals really go to such extreme diets just for a wedding? I understand why they treated me like that when it came to my meals but for a royal prince to diet isn't that too much?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)