Chapter 50: Unafraid Of Your Wrath

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 50...

-Many, many minutes ago inside palace halls-

"Ack! What the hell is that thing doing at the palace?!" (Celestial Knights, yelling)

"I-Its a black panther!" (Celestial Knights, yelling)

The Celestial Knights who were on standby in the hallways quickly freaked out as they spotted a large black panther walking beside Aiden who was directing himself to the very last end of the hallway where two enormous double doors with golden borders were.

To be exact where the throne room was at.

"H-Hey he can't bring that thing in where his majesty is" (Celestial Knights, whispering)

"Then are you going to be the one to confront that beast?" (Celestial Knights, whispering)

".... "(Celestial Knights)

Some that were freaking out about what to do didn't dare to tell Aiden to bring his black panther out.

It was clear it was very aggressive at how Dieor would stare at them as food as he passed by.

Not even the eighth Celestial Knights who stood on the left side and the right side of the door dared to say anything.

'Creak'

Aiden entered the throne room without much effort immediately looking at the King whose eyes froze as he spotted Dieor.

"Chuckle" (Aiden, chuckled)

Aiden chuckled with a low snicker seeing that the King was afraid along all those Celestial knights spread around as if grading near the walls.

"Growl" (Dieor, growled)

Dieor's eyes were set on the King as well as he growled furiously just as if he was ready to attack him.

"Halt, Dieor" (Aiden, said)

Aiden had stopped him with a satisfied snickering smile as if his entertainment couldn't be better.

The king's legs had gone up on the throne seat just as if it would prevent him from getting eaten by Dieor.

"That man's taste seems to be very untasty" (Aiden, said)

"Now what would my wife say to me if you get sick from chowing something so nasty?" (Aiden, asked)

Aiden looked at Dieor humiliating the King and waiting for Dieor to lay down so Aiden and the King could have a conversation.

"Growl" (Dieor the black panther, growled)

'Lay down'

He lay down with one last growl towards the King.

'Turn'

Aiden turned to look at the King.

"He doesn't bite only to those I dislike" (Aiden, said)

"And that's many" (Aiden, said)

"But Dieor seems to specifically despise you, animals don't forget the abusers "(Aiden, said)

"He remembers you pretty well "(Aiden, said)

"..." (King Baxter)

He knew exactly what Aiden was talking about.

Because the King had made sure to mistreat and harm Dieor making him more aggressive so when the time came he could send him to kill Aiden but his assassination attempts had always failed just like last night.