Chapter 18: Wedding In Aiden's Eyes

**WARNING: This chapter contains child abuse, humiliation, and death talk.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 18...

At the Balanchine prison-

'Squeak, squeak'

Rat noises.

It was a dark room with only one window up on the tall ceiling. The small old window was being blocked by thick iron bars. The window was so small that perhaps the only thing that could get was a fat rat or a thin cat.

The wall was made out of thick rustic brick and brown dead grass grew all over the walls as if wrapped.

There was only a bed with a ripped sheet and no pillow. Aiden sat there looking at the locked wooden door that only had a small middle opening. It was to put food through it.

His eyes then returned to the right where a brown wooden bucket was for restroom use.

'I swear if you don't kill me I will end up killing you in the most possible miserable way' (Aiden's inner thought)

As time went by Aiden thought if he was ever going to get a chance to. It had probably been some months since he was imprisoned.

Aiden marked a stick with a rock as he wrote on the brick wall.

Just by looking at the stick marks, he had probably even spent his birthday there.

"It's always the same they come in go only to whip me and torture me yet they rarely feed me" (Aiden, said)

Aiden got off his bed and looked at the dirt mirror that some knights had recently brought for their own satisfaction.

In fact, he hated the mirror the most. Whenever they came to whip him, they always made Aiden face the mirror to satisfy their pleasure and see how Aiden looked at his reflection witnessing his own pain.

He looked at his weak bruised and scarred body. His two ribs were so noticeable that it looked like they were trying to run away from his own body. The back of his back was full of scars big and small. His arms were merely bones. The only thing that covered him was his skin since he had no meat in them.

Suddenly

'Clank'

The door opened

The two knights that were the inflictors of his mother's death were standing there. One was walking towards him with shackles while the other waited to block the door.

The knights took him to a big fancy room covered in blue and gold colors with a fresh scent compared to the rotten scent he would smell in the cell.

'Clack, clack'

Locked shackle.

One knight locked one shackle to the end of the bed. While one maid brought clothes to dress him.

"Don't even think of running away or doing anything funny there are more knights outside the door and the king has permitted to knock you out if you interfere with the maid's job."(The knight Sol, said)

'Damit I was thinking of distracting the knights by using the maid but I don't know how many knights are at the door.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

"Why are you dressing me?' (Aiden, asked)

He glared at the coldly.

"Ah, that is because you will be marrying a noble lady today." (The maid, said)

She said as she unfolded a white bathing robe in the back.

"!" (Aiden)

'Marriage?!' (Aiden's inner thoughts)