Chapter 31: Dance Or A Kiss?

'Rustle'

Bed sheets moving

'Creak'

Noise bed.

Aneria had sat up in the bed as her droopy eyes were regaining their focus.

"?" (Aneria)

Aneria's head had slowly turned to the right. To find no Aiden and the long pillow border she would set herself.

"Wow" (Aneria, said)

Aneria said dumbfounded.

"Haha, he really set out the border." (Aneria, said)

She laughed as she covered her mouth gently looking at the pillow border with happy eyes.

"I don't want to admit it but...I like it." (Aneria, said)

Aneria had a small gentle smile as she said.

Soon she turned to look at the morning sun where the sun rays entered the room.

'I should probably look for him...I forgot to ask him something.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria turned her attention to the cord on her left as she pulled.

Within seconds, it was not just the six maids that had attended Aneria before but this time Autumn was back after her vacation with her family including Noah.

.....

Autumn and the maids had finally finished dressing up Aneria as she looked at herself in the long tall golden mirror.

She was wearing a casual light yellow and white dress with golden embroidery. Its style was quite conformable in which it did not involve a corset but it snatched her waist and became flowy starting down all the way to her ankles where golden lace embroidery decorated the bottom of the summer dress.

And to give it a softer touch the maids had styled her hair into two bubbly braids grabbing a hold of her vangs with golden small golden butterflies and two thin golden ribbons on each end of the bottom tying each individual bubbly braid.

While she wore a simple golden string with a small golden butterfly pair of earrings that were a paring match with her golden butterfly neckless.

She continued to observe herself.

The maids had also put her white tulle gloves with a light yellow lace thin ribbon on the wrist section.

Her eyes moved down to look at her light yellow and golden embroidery heel slippers with a white fuzzy ball in the middle.

Her eyes soon returned to look at her own eyes in the reflection.

'I feel quite good...I feel pretty with this style' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

In fact, she hadn't worn more girly clothes in such a long time, since she started wearing more mature ones but since Nora wanted Aneria  to wear it before this model style came out she decided to give it a try.

Aneria smiled and turned around to face the maids and Autumn.

"Thank you for your hard work I feel very pretty." (Aneria, said)

She continued to smile warmly as all the maids blushed at Aneria's goddess looks.

"N-No, p-princess we only did our job." (Luna, said)

"Yes, yes t-the princess is already beautiful no matter what you wear." (Mary, said)

And the rest of the maids nodded in agreement nervously standing in front of an art piece.