Chapter 36: Becoming Chopped Meat

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, violence, and death.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 36...

"And Koran Larazar will help me well" (Aneria, said)

She closed her eyes gently with a side smirk as Autumn watched her with glimmering eyes.

"Oh! Does that mean you told Lady Cecilia that you found his location?!" (Autumn, asked)

Autumn asked with a little excitement.

Aneria opened her eyes slowly.

"Not yet, I need to know what that man's first move will be" (Aneria, said)

She looked at her reflection with arrogance and expectance.

As if she expected high of him.

"Then..." (Autumn, said)

She said with confused eyes.

'Glance'

Aneria's dark blue eyes glanced at Autumn and then back at her reflection.

"Don't worry I'll send him wrapped up to her front doorstep once he's finished my requests" (Aneria, said)

She said with a small chuckle.

"You say that as if he'll just simply do it, what if he declines to take the job?" (Autumn, asked)

She asked with a 'Do you have a backup plan if he doesn't comply' face.

"Then nothing" (Aneria, said)

"I'd appreciate it if he'd help me to make it quicker however if he doesn't want to it still won't change that I'll drop him at her front doorstep" (Aneria, said)

"But what I could never change is my goal" (Aneria, said)

She swirled a wavy strand of her white hair in her finger with a villain smile.

As if she were playing with chess pieces.

"Your right princess, those bastards have to pay" (Autumn, said)

Autumn couldn't agree any less.

She said with an angry voice.

She who understood her every word, she who understood how determined and how cruel she had to be to the people that had played her.

Aneria side smirk again.

It was time for her hands to finally warm up.

"Well then, let's get started" (Aneria, said)

"And give this  prototype a life" (Aneria, said)

Her dark blue eyes began to change as she said.

Four colors appeared in Aneria's left and right eyes changing her color aura.

Her dark blue eye color had remained alongside the four colors that marked her eyes.

A red ruby red, a lime-neon green, a golden color, and a light grey color.

The five elemental powers dark blue, red ruby red, lime-neon green, golden, and light grey eye-colored combination eyes.

These colors not only had applied to her eyes but to her aura emitting the elemental colors as she raised her hands.

'Swish, Swish, Swish'

A small fire floated three feet away from her in the air, while a six-eight metal man's body formed.

'Swish, Swish, Swish'

Green leaves covered the whole metal body as if it were its skin.

'Pop, Pop, Pop'