Chapter 45: Fool Women I Am Not

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, past abuse, and mature content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 45...

 'Dash!'

"Princess are you-!!" (Autumn, yelled)

"Your Highnesses-!!" (Noah and William, yelled)

Suddenly the moment was interrupted by the three bloodied persons stopping in front of the empty doors with their swords out.

Even Autumn herself was carrying a bloodied dagger it seemed that she had helped out too or was ambushed as well but now they had interrupted a moment where they caught Aneria in the embrace of Aiden who held his tongue at her corner right lip.

'Turn'

"Ack we didn't mean to-" (William, said)

As if he was used to interrupting moments like this in fright he quickly turned around and tried to apologize however he was interrupted by the rustling sound.

"Hey! What are you?!" (Aneria, yelled)

That was because Aiden had lifted Aneria like a bag of sack as her stomach rested on his right broad top shoulder and his left arm was positioned near her bottom.

"Put me down immediately! How dare you-Ack!" (Aneria, yelled)

She could obviously hide feelings and emotions but what is this when a man like him licks you like that and asks you to become hers?

It was too sudden to give her time to conceal her shocked face at how extremely shameless and obsessive this man was showing himself in front of her like this.

And now why the hell was he lifting her like that too?

Of course not only that but the flustered awkward faces looking at her clearly made her feel embarrassed.

Especially Autumn that was like a sister to her.

It's as if she was caught red-handed in a naughty situation and this man, this shameless obsessive man couldn't care less.

But worst of all!

'Smack!'

He had smacked her ass as if she were a missheaved person who needed to be spanked to learn her lesson.

This man was no longer afraid of what she might do to him once she got down.

She would definitely give him a hard slap on the face.

Others wouldn't want a furious slap but to him the red had mark that would stain his cheek was enough that she cared for him.

She wouldn't recklessly slap someone else with the same emotions as him, if so he'd just kill them.

The slap for him was a form of mark of her.

A mark that he'd definitely display around the mansion and out in the eyes of others.

For now, he could take advantage of holding her like this before she let her furry out on him.

He was definitely prepared for that future slap so why not make her even more furious?

He knew the close relationship with Autumn was that of sisters rather than maid and master so Aneria would be embarrassed to be caught with him like this.

He was just adding fuel to the fire to increase her anger.

"Our conversation has not ended you've behaved very badly even this dog needs to discipline their master for lack of attention" (Aiden, said)