Chapter 35: Mind Games My Love

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and mature content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 35...

-Back of Aspen castle, same day, one in the morning-

It was a very, very early morning.

In fact, the sun had not risen up however, a huddle of people was wide awake.

The horses, Knights, Autumn, Aneria, and Aiden stayed close by in the back of the Aspen castle.

'Neigh'

Horse noises.

"There good boy" (William, said)

William wore a black merchant uniform for undercover as he patted his brown horse.

'Turn'

He offered him an apple then turned his head to look at Aiden who wore a similar black merchant outfit except he looked very muscular and fit, unlike William.

Aiden gave William his back a couple of feet away as he looked at the long white wavy haired angelic woman with dark blue eyes that whore a dark grey warm night robe alongside his sister Autumn four feet away holding a black lighted lantern.

William turned his attention back to Aiden who was about to talk to the princess.

"I have never left" (Aiden, said)

Aiden looked down at Aneria as he told her with a serious tone.

"If you get caught" (Aneria, said)

She looked up at him with a serious tone.

These words meant that Aiden was letting Aneria know to not let anyone know that he had left the castle.

If there was word that he had sneaked out of the castle than the designated time the king's carriage arrived it would cause trouble.

"I'm honored to have you worry about me in such a way" (Aiden, said)

His lips parted into a side smile as he asked with a seductive tone.

He clearly knew she could care less but he still teased.

"There's no honor in that" (Aneria, said)

"Because I'm not" (Aneria, said)

She did not play around with him as he wanted.

She had said with an arrogant face and high mighty eyes instead.

'This woman really...I knew it.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'I have been sensing her distance' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'It's as if she no longer gets flustered at my presence, or rather any attention I had from her vanished out of the blue...I don't like it one bit' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'Only her high arrogant facade remains' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'That cold-blooded attitude...' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

It was clear that she was no longer going to act the same with him.

He didn't know if she had sensed a way to trigger him but she definitely had done it.

If she wanted to act that way he would too.

He was only being gentle with her as he thought things had changed but it appeared perhaps she was playing him and had gotten bored of such demonor.

What a lie she said to him to not make him misunderstand.

All a lie it must be.

Whatever it was, she could act like she pleased but she would have to bear the consequences of allowing him to change back to his regular ways that hide for her not to see.