Chapter 42: Destroyed Ballroom

***WARNING: This chapter has death and violence. (There are gruesome descriptions, so advise)

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 42...

Because nothing seemed to hurt Aiden since Aneria was well protecting him.

It was like an invisible border of wind that bounced back the element in front of his eyes.

Yes indeed because this ballroom was filled with each element.

The harsh wind and the heavy rapid waters that were no longer just the two elements that spread inside the ballroom.

'FIRE'

'CRACK'

'CLANG'

Fire began to surround all the ballroom as if it was an outline of flames forming a large square around the ballroom.

Even near the broken windows windy and the pouring rain the fire flames did not go out.

All the curtains in this ballroom raised a flame including the two throne chairs in the bottoms and the two throne chairs where King Baxter and Rhett were at alongside the curtains next to them.

"AAAHH!" (King Baxter and Rhett, yelled)

The two yelled as they looked at the burning throne chairs that were flying near them due to the wind alongside the curtains.

All they could do was hold on tightly to the balcony borders.

The flames happened to spread surrounding each delegate except Marquess Quin who seemed to be protected by the same wind border as Aiden.

They all grabbed from the stairs border to prevent from being blown away and in fright of touching the flames that were coming closer to one another.

But as it is said the worse was coming.

Large thick huge plant vines had grown on both the left and right side from the bottom of the King and Rhett's balcony making their way there as the plant vines reached the top of the balcony wrapping themselves around the balcony borders and ripping half off the balcony making King Baxter and Rhett almost fall to their death because what awaited them were sharp metal pointy sticks that had came out of the grown.

A gruesome death if they had not run quick enough and held on to the side wall.

'Pale'

Both their face became pale as if their whole entire bodies began to lose color.

But they were not the only ones who had gotten the same treatment.

The fire had seemed to corner the delegates together in the center since some had tried to go towards Marquess Quin but were unable to do so.

So they made their steps heavy from behind blown away and ended in the middle when the tall large sharp pointy metal sticks emerged from the stairs and caged them in individuality in a very tight spot.

This affected even Duke Fabien, Duchess Cassandra, and young Duke Danisher who held from the bottom of the stairs yelling terrified as they burned to flames.

Duke Fabien's hair began to burn along his left hand.

While the Duches' hair also burned in flames and so did her dress.

And the young Duke Danisher's clothing burned as well.

Even the factor of the Redevecka family who were in a corner trying to take shelter with Crown Princess Natashaha.

 They had their backs against the wall as the tall large sharp pointy metal sticks surrounded them not only from the ground but from the wall they were stuck on.