Chapter 49: Dieor

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 49...

'Wait a second didn't he say he had a black panther named-Ack!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Dash'

'Throw'

'Thud!'

'Hover over'

'Lick!, Lick!'

Suddenly the large black panther had noticed her and dashed in within seconds throwing himself over her and licking her as if greeting her like an excited dog who missed their owner.

"Off" (Aiden, said)

"She's mine" (Aiden, said)

He said with a very cold warning tone.

'Whine'

This panther followed his commands without revoking a lot only with a whine as if he wanted to stay longer with her.

'Walk'

'Grab'

'Lift up'

'Ah..!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Turn'

He walked over to her who had fallen down due to his black panther.

He grabbed her effortlessly with one hand lifting her up surprised and sat her down on his strong bicep then turned to look at his panther.

"I already warned you not to kiss her, you're already disobeying me because she's too pretty aren't you?" (Aiden, asked)

Although he sounded cold to his pet black panther it was as if he was scolding a child it was definitely some side to him she hadn't seen.

'Whimper'

Even his whimper sounded more like a dog than a panther.

Dieor nodded his head along with a whimper as he grabbed Aneria's fallen black net hat with its mouth raising it so she could reach it.

'Oh...' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Her surprised attention had turned from Aiden to Dieor.

'Reach'

Aneria reached to grab her black net hat as Aiden had a firm grasp of her so she wouldn't fall down.

'Place'

She placed her black netted hat and stretched out her arms again but this time to pat Dieor's top head.

"You must be Dieor" (Aneria, said)

"You really are a very big boy"(Aneria, said)

She said with a warm happy smile as if she was praising him who wagged his tail.

'Lean back'

'Turn'

'Look up'

She leaned back and turned to look up at Aiden.

"Will you bring him along?" (Aneria, asked)

Although it was a calm question her dark blue eyes seemed to hope for the 'yes' answer.

'Stare'

'...' (Aiden)

He turned to look at her in silence.

'Open'

"It can't stay in the room" (Aiden, said)

"When did I say the room?!" (Aneria, asked)