Chapter 52: BOOM Goes The Blood Line!

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, violence, deaths, s/a talk, and gruesome content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter  52...

And inside the very large office of the Feminine Productel company watching from above the window looking down at a large group of furious and angry Celestial people the men inside this office began to freak out at the large hit their company had just taken.

Except for one man.

'Grit!

"Dam it" (Caleous, said)

Caleous gritted his teeth with an angry curse as he slammed his wine cup.

"How could this have happened?! Why now?!" (Caleous, yelled)

He yelled in frustration.

"What do we do now?" (Count Panel, asked)

"It's a mess outside is there a way to deal with it because I don't see one?" (Baron Orniel, asked)

"The people outside are furious, that's the least of our problems we just received word that the second Prince's wife has gotten affected and were unsure if the Crown Princess did too as there has been no information but already having the second Prince is enough of a problem!" (Marquess Barnor, yelled)

"What about the Queen of the Suraban Kingdom?! The other foreign countries we traded with?! This can mean beheading!" (Count Borec, yelled)

The similar man looked over and spoke louder than the other investor in anger and stress.

Both Marquess Barnor and Count Borec, brothers from the same mother same father, assigned different titles, and cousin to Marquess Benjamin.

The second and third highest investors of the Feminine Productel company before Aiden stepped in.

They had invested alongside Caleous to build the company with their wealth to become what it is now.

Well at the moment now that was a disaster.

'Shatter'

Caleous had still held on to the glass wine cup hearing their yells as he gripped the glass wine too hard shattering in his hands.

'No! How could this suddenly happen if it wasn't planned from the very start? It...should have been obvious! And I failed to notice it too late!' (Caleous's inner thoughts)

The red wine had already splattered around his clothes as he had slammed it but now it had dripped along with his blood from the broken glass.

Instantly the room went silent sensing the atmosphere.

"Who do you think is close to us at the moment? Do you think the Suraban Kingdom would be faster or do you think our royalty would be faster?" (Caleous, asked)

He really did ask no lie, even if something had happened along other foreign countries or other nearby Kingdoms the ones that would probably get to them fast would be the Celestial Kingdom Royals.

Aiden was still royalty and even if they had not received a word about the Crown Princess's well-being the King wouldn't be able to just pass by this incident.

'Creak'

Caleous got up ignoring his blood dripping down staring at all the investors especially Marquess Barnor and Count Borec

"I should have guessed...that bastard planned it from the very start" (Caleous, said)

He clenched his jaw furiously just as harshly as his bloody fist.