𝐈

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧, 𝟏𝟑𝟔𝟓:

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓, 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐏! ❞ A voice screeched, making the long haired man turn.

It wasn't a girly laugh, no.

It was just a giggle that erupted a fire within him.

She was a blonde, her cheeks pink from her time in the sun.

He found that quite... picturesque.

"Just because father and mother named you 'Jasmine' does not mean I have to endure this endless torture." The boy, brother, deadpanned.

Jasmine. It suited her.

His mother has always told him Jasmines bring good luck.

But in his many years of being one of the living dead he learnt that the Jasmine flower's meaning is much more than that of mere luck.

The ancient Egyptian language of flowers said that Jasmines represent love, beauty, and sensuality.

"Your name is William, is it not?" the brother rolls his eyes, already have had gone through this lecture a million times already. "The sweet William flower, you have yet to live up to your name, dear o' dear brother of mine."

She pinches the young man's cheeks mockingly.

It makes the long haired man smile for a moment.

"I see brother is admiring the Adelore again." His dirty blonde brother teases as he and a taller brunette and a younger blonde lady walk towards their brother.

"Oh, Elijah, you have been staring at her from afar since we had gotten to this village, pick up the courage and ask her for her name."

However, Elijah did not care, he just kept looking at her subtly. "Her name is Jasmine."

"Did you ask or did her brother speak it?" the tallest one of the bunch questioned.

"I highly doubt it is any of your concern, Kol." He shrugs his brother's hands off, making Kol hold up his hands in surrender.

"Pardon me, Sirs. and Madam." A young woman's voice breaks their teasing.

They all turn to see a blonde.

But not the blonde their brother was staring at.

A blonde with blue eyes.

"Yes, Madam...?" the only woman of the bunch that was approached trailed off.

She stretches her hand out confidently, angling her hand at Elijah. "I am Peony Adelore."

However, despite her liking, Niklaus took her hand in his, already knowing the young woman's motives. "Such a magnificent delight to meet the eldest of Adelore siblings."

He kisses the back of her hand, unable to drop the smirk on his lips.

Her smile drops for a moment before bringing it back and murmuring boringly. "A delight indeed."

"William Adelore, you give me back my marigolds, or I swear to the stars I will-"

"You will what?" Peony interrupted, reminding them of their mother, again.