𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

╔.★. .═══════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫 ˊˎ-
╚═══════════════. .★.╝

❝𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄?❞

Elijah turns to Jasmine, who wore a wide dimpled and tooth filled smile. "I am not hovering."

"What has you all smiley?" He shrugged on his shirt.

Jasmine's smile widened as if it could get any wider as she walked up to him and started buttoning up his shirt. "I listened to Katy Perry music with Jenna on the way home."

"What piece of hers?"

Jasmine tried to remember a name as she flattened his shirt. "I know the words sung in that song, though!"

Elijah's eyes held an amused glint. "Well, don't go holding out on me."

"No." She gasped. "I am horrible at singing, I found that out yesterday."

"Still holding out on me, I see." He pretended to be upset.

"My heart stops when you look at me, just one touch!" she sung horribly and incorrectly. "So, take a chance and do not ever look back, do not ever look back!"

"I don't think she uses that type of grammar."

"I do, and it is enough for me."

"You seem to like Jenna quite a bit."

"She is what I have heard people say, my best of friends." She giggled. "Even if she's my only friend."

His warm brown eyes moved over her happy features as she told him what her and her new friend did yesterday as she fumbled with the front of his shirt.

"This generation is not so bad." She gave him a peck. "I know I do not recall much from my old life, but I love this one."

He gave her a kiss, a long one. "I love every life with you."

"I love every life with you, too."

·‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌

William froze as he heard Jenna shuffling awake.

He grimaced as he stuffed himself in his closet, cursing himself for not just running away like a normal vampire would do to avoid confrontation.

He sighed quietly as he closed his eyes.

What has he gotten himself into?

·‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌

Jenna walked into the living room, her eyes falling on Jasmine with a man, in a shirt and trousers, making breakfast whilst Jasmine was still in her night gown putting a new packet of eggs in the door of the refrigerator.

"Are you positively sure these are chicken egs?" Jasmine asked as she examined an egg. "They look very small."

"They're chicken eggs, darling." He chuckled. "They're the ones you liked last time I bought eggs."

She turned to him, mischief in her eyes. "Last I recall, I do not like them small."

He narrowed his eyes at her amusingly, beginning to walk over to her. "You vixen."

Jenna coughed awkwardly before something, not PG, would happen.

"Jenna!" Jasmine said in surprise as she threw the plastic case the eggs were in, in the trash. "I thought you had left already."