𝐗𝐈𝐈

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐄...❞

Jasmine rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time today.

"Listen to my reasonings-" William started again. "I am a werewolf, and you are remarkably powerful. Not even the Mikaelsons can stop us. I have a carriage right outside."

She sighed as Peony fiddled with her hair, braiding her hair in a beautiful French braid.

"You have said the same words over and over like a mantra." Peony chided their brother as she tried to find the perfect place to lay Jasmine's veil. "Lord Mikaelson is a perfect match for Jasmine."

"Do you honestly have a carriage out?" Jasmine cut in the conversation.

"Right this moment? No. However, I can arrange a carriage-"

"I am not fleeing." She cut their brother off.

"I know you would not. I was merely testing you."

The sisters scoff.

"I just assumed you were to pick a younger suitor." He shrugged as Jasmine threw an empty cup at him, catching it with a chuckle. "One that was not a caveman."

"He is not a caveman."

"Was he not the one who spoke of drawing on caves?"

She rolled her eyes. "He has more manners than most."

William gasped dramatically. "I am a perfect gentleman!"

"I did not name names, William."

"Blah. Blah. Yada. Yada." William mocked.

Peony goes to stand next to William as Jasmine stares at herself through the polished silver.

(THOSE ARE THE MEDIEVAL MIRRORS)

She was going to marry Elijah today.

The thirty-fifth day of autumn, the day they met. It was a coincidence, but an amazing coincidence at that.

She could remember how he kept staring, as if he was memorising her. Analysing her.

Jasmine turned to her siblings with a huge smile.

A blinding smile.

One that they have not seen. Ever.

Peony was openly crying silently while William looked at his sister with a proud smile, his eyes glazed over.

He was always protective of her. That was a known fact amongst their village.

That was only because people openly stared at her, and rumours floated around.
And he did not like it one bit.

Peony being unbearable during that time did not help either.