𝐈𝐈𝐈

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝟏𝟑𝟔𝟔: (MEANING MAY)

❝𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆.

Now that... Brought a smile to her face.

"Darn, I profoundly apologise for assuming." She teased.

Jasmine sits on the grassy ground, looking over the many various varieties of flowers as Elijah stands behind her, both admiring her and waiting for the right moment.

He is as tense as he always had been, and she is as laid back as one can be.

She wonders how his skin would feel if it was relaxed.

Hell, she wonders what his skin would feel like in general.

Not that she had never touched him.

Quite the contrary, she touched him too many times to count, but never in the way one would like to touch another.

They have yet to touch one another in a more tender and genuine way.

Elijah hesitates a moment before caving in and sitting near her, on the grass.

She looks at him in both, expectancy and surprise.

"You are not to be forgiven."

She fakes a gasp. "How will I ever gain your forgiveness, Sir Mikaelson?"

"Sadly, I do not have the mercy to forgive."

"How will I breathe?" She exaggerated, propping the back of her hand on her forehead.

He laughs at her sarcasm as she just sends him a small smile.

"Whatever may be the problem, Madam Adelore?" He questioned with a small smirk.

She snaps out of her haze, trying to swerve away from the question he asked. "I did not peg you to be a 'sit on dirt' type of man."

"I think I can make an exception just this once." He reasoned.

"What seems to be the occasion for this exception, Sir Mikaelson?"

"Well, a certain someone has yet to tell me of the occasion."

She looks at him confused for a moment, until it hit it.

That little skunky, clunky, flunky-

She curses under her breath. "William is going to be mysteriously gone by sunset."

"Now, Madam Adelore-"

"Jasmine." She cut him off.

"Jasmine." He said the name, his eyes dilating if you were to look as close as she is.

Though from afar she could not tell when or if his eyes constricted or dilated.

But now, both sitting in the heat of the sun, their irises more prominent than ever.

Jasmine could see the brown of his eyes looking like endless pools of honey.

Endless pools of gold.

No, no, no.