𝐗𝐗𝐗

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

❝𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐎?❞

Elijah just replies with a 'mhm' against her neck, Jasmine shivered slightly, feeling the vibration of it as the two sat on the bed, hit leaning on the headboard and her on his lap comfortably as they spoke.

Jasmine hummed, pretending to think as he smiled against her skin. "Maybe I can spare you a bit of affection."

"A bit?" He chuckled.

"I guess I love you too." Jasmine sighed, pretending to seem annoyed before bringing her index finger and thumb together, pinching them to each other. "Only this much, though."

Elijah gasped dramatically, resting his hand above his heart for more dramatic affect before taking her hand. "Only?"

He kissed her fingers as she groaned theatrically. "I can spare a bit more."

"Ah, well, in that case, I thank you greatly, darling." He nipped at the skin of her neck, letting his fangs grow and veins become more prominent as Jasmine bent her neck for easier access. "Perhaps I can show you just how much I'm-"

Suddenly, someone burst through the door, making Elijah flip on top of Jasmine, who yelped at the sudden change of positions to shield her from any eyes.

Elijah tensed, ready to fight.

"He has her." William bit out. "He has Jenna. She's the backup vampire."

"Well, perhaps," Jasmine began from under Elijah in a grumble as she rested her hands on his skin, him relaxing almost immediately. "You should leave so that Elijah and I could change and understand the situation."

Elijah didn't speak, just kept glaring at his brother in law, who had tears of anger streaming down his face. "Leave."

William sighed frustratingly before leaving the bedroom with a bang.

"We, as the supernatural community, just cannot have quiet time." Jasmine mumbled with a small frown.

"Seems so." He pressed a kiss to her lips.

·‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌

"Bonnie Bennett, correct?"

Jasmine stood in front of the young witch, looking at her up and down, not judgementally, but in an analytical way.

"My name is Jasmine Mikaelson." She lifted her hand for a shake.

"I know who you are." Bonnie shook the blonde's hand hesitantly. "You're his wife."

"That I am." Jasmine looped her arm with Elijah's proudly as he kissed the crown of her head.

"Bonnie is going to keep Klaus in his vulnerable state so that I could get the chance to kill him." Elijah explained.

"I've met a Bennett witch before. Her name was Dorea." The blonde began turning to her husband. "Wonderful lady, she was, darling, you remember her? She was at pur wedding, sat next to Peony, they were the best of friends."

Elijah smiled at the memory, flooding his mind.

Bonnie looked at the woman a moment before questioning. "Are you gonna help? Stefan said you're very powerful and could be really useful."

"I will not help you per se." Jasmine was interuppted as William dragged an unconscious man inside the house. "I already have quite the jangle to deal with."