𝐕

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧, 𝟏𝟑𝟔𝟖: (MEANING SEPTEMBER)

❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄?❞

Jasmine turns to see her sister standing, waiting for an answer.

"What does it look like I am doing, Peony?" She deadpanned.

"You are readying yourself for something."

"My stars, you do have eyes!" Jasmine teased.

Peony looked at her sassily as she threw an abandoned piece of cloth at her sister, causing Jasmine to let out a laugh.

Peony, however, just smiles.

Stifling her laughter in as she looked at her sister with a soft glint.

She coughs awkwardly as she gains her stiff composure before speaking again. "Where are you headed?"

"Well if you must know, dear sister of mine." Jasmine spoke as she grabbed a big scarf to drape over herself. "William has asked for my aid."

"Where are you to be afterwards?" She questioned. "That is if I sought you out for something."

"Not quite certain." Jasmine pondered. "Although I do hope, to the moon and stars, that I am not to be here when you want me, considering it always has to end on a bad note."

Peony shook her head in disagreement. "Not every time..."

Jasmine raises her eyebrow at her sister, causing peony to merely shrug it off.

"I need to speak to you about something im-"

"Now, if you will, it appears to be time for me to depart." Jasmine cut off her sister. "Pardon me, sister."

Peony shrugged off her interruption. "Yes, yes. Now, scamper on out."

Once Jasmine was out of earshot peony mumbled to herself.

"Please, do be careful sister."

And for once, in a long time, that sounded genuine.

𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗧:

"I will have you know, I am a natural at this now little Willy."

He sighs.

"Well, then..." She nods at him.

"What?"

"What is on your mind?" She asks but just gets stared at by him as she clasps the rusting chains around his wrists. "Go on then, do get on with it."

"I am tired." He absentmindedly said with a soft voice. "I am tired of doing this every full moon. I am tired of the fact you refuse to leave me alone on a full moon, I am tired of everything sister."

"Sadly, I cannot un-tire you." She pats his head three times. "But I will amuse you."

He lets out a hoarse laugh. "Till the end of time?"

"You know it, Willy." She sends a wink his way teasingly.

After a few quiet seconds of metal clashing on metal and on the floor, Jasmine cuts the quiet atmosphere. "all is well?"

"Suggestion, tighten it-"

"I refuse to cut your blood circulation, William." She cuts him off as she sits on the floor opposite to him.