𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

╔.★. .═════════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════════. .★.╝

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃.❞

"I tend to get that quite a lot these days." Jasmine walked closer, her heels making an echoing sound.

Damon vamp-sped next to his brother.

"Ah, Jasmine." He greeted as he laid a hand on his brothers shoulder. "You've always failed to bore me."

"You murdered my husband." She walked closer, stopping right at the edge of the door frame.

"It had to be done."

Jasmine's eyes glowed brighter.

"Stefan? Damon?" The three supernatural beings hear from the stairs.

Stefan speeds to her.

"I thought she was dead." Elena said in disbelief before looking at the Salvatores in fear.

Jasmine sends her a threatening glare.

"Don't worry." Damon leaned on the door frame, careful not to pass the invisible line of invitation. "She's not invited in."

Jasmine looked up at him, bored.

She walked towards Damon, him looking smug.

Jasmine pushed him back, walking inside the Salvatore Boarding House with ease and calmness.

Elena let's out an audible gasp escape as Stefan pushed her back.

"You took him from me." She wrapped her hand around the back of Damon's neck, letting her claws sink into him. "You took my husband away from me."

The man falls to his knees in pain.

Stefan was about to take Elena and go, had Jasmine not flicked her hand, taking a sword (that was one of many which were attached to the walls of the house) and shoving it in Stefan's neck, and into the wall.

Elena screams as Stefan rasps out for her to leave.

"No, no, no." Jasmine shook her head, dragging her claws down Damon's back, before opening her other palm, dragging Elena down to Jasmine's feet

The brunette screams in pain and even louder after Jasmine grabs her by the hair.

"For you?" Jasmine taunted. "My husband was taken away from me, for you? You are not even original. You are not even one of a kind."

Jasmine dragged Elena and Damon to the living room, her magic dragging Stefan towards them by the sword.

The blonde threw them on the floor as she stopped Stefan from being dragged to lay next to them.

"My husband and I did nothing but keep our end of the agreement upheld." Jasmine broke a leg of a chair. "We protected you when you needed it."

She grabbed the doppelgänger's hand, shoving the chair leg in her hand before grabbing the doppelgänger's face in her hand, ignoring her screams and pleas. "You assume I have a care to who you are? I never did. I tolerated you. I tolerated all of you because he had a plan. And all I wanted to do was support his plan. I should have killed you all the first time you hurt him."

She squeezed the brunette's cheeks together as Elena pleaded. "Please... stop."

"Why?" Jasmine tilted her head as Elijah's scream repeated in her head. "You did not only take him once. No, you made me believe I had him back, only to take him from me again."