𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

                   ❝𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀.❞

Jasmine and Elijah, the married couple, spent two months of marriage exploring every inch of France.

Jasmine spitting out facts and points about each place, recalling what she had read and learned.

Walking around with their arms tangled and her head on his shoulder.

With Elijah being impressed by how much information one woman can hold.

In his defence, Jasmine never ceases to impress him in any situation.

It was quite easy to be impressed by her.

"Grandpapa was like me. He taught me how to deal with it when it became tough to do so." Jasmine said. "Father hated him for not being upset as he was about the curse."

Jasmine abruptly took Elijah's hand in hers and started running, dragging him with her.

"Where are you taking us, my love?" Elijah laughed.

"Shh. Shush." She shrugged him off. "It is right around the corner!"

She stopped a moment, looking around before running left. Towards the waterfall. Taking Elijah with her once again.

Jasmine was about to jump off the opposite cliff, into the water, had Elijah not grabbed her by the waist, and brought her back to his chest before she could jump.

"Elijah!" Her legs dangled in the air.

"You are a force to be reckoned with, my love." He laid her feet on the ground but kept his grip tight.

Jasmine turned to face him, his hands still clasped together around her, her hands resting on his chest.

"It would have been quite the spectacular jump." She reasoned. "Had you not stomped on my dreams."

"Ah, yes." he agreed sarcastically. "Pardon me, dear wife."

She hummed and nodded.

"You could catch a cold."

She 'pfft'. "You could catch one."

Now, but it was his turn to hum and nod.

"You can not go back to your family with a cold." She continued.

He tilted his head, a questioning look taking over his face.

"With kol's deadly kidney disease and all." She winked.

They both let out a laugh.

Jasmine pecks his lips before speaking. "Trust me, I will not get sick."