𝐈𝐗

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟑𝟔𝟗: (MEANING JANUARY)

                    ❝𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍, 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄!❞

"Ah, yes." He nodded in mock understanding. "Because a witch flees with an immortal handsome man every day, no?"

"Fair."

"Lord Mikaelson, you are the one who favours asking my father for my hand, who, due to his loud thoughts, despises you and your siblings-"

He cuts her off by pulling her to him by her hand.

She laughs loudly as her hands find his clothed chest.

"Is it so terrible that I would rather court you the traditional way and make it known you are to be mine forever to the entirety of England?" He whispers, his brows furrowing as if he is deep in thought or afraid of her answer.

"It is everything but terrible!" She corrected him as she spreads her thumb over where his brows could almost meet. "I have been yours the moment you had said my name, darling."

"As I, yours" He said without hesitance. "I have been yours since you said I must be allregic to flowers."

Jasmine sighs as she lets her hands rest on his cheeks. "He can get quite angry and unnegotioable, that is all."

"I do not care, Jasmine."

She smiles soflty. "Then why is it you care about his approval?"

"I do not care about him or his approval." He lets out a breath of air before taking her hands in his. "I will not give people the chance to call you obscene names just for fleeing with me."

"I do not care what people say, Elijah." She moved his hair back before returning her hands in his. "They already speak all those things. It never has mattered to me."

"It bothers me." He said, not missing a beat. "It bothers me that people accuse my future wife of things I know are not true."

She brings his face to hers, his lips to hers, in a kiss that meant a lot of things.

He pulls away first. "What was that for?"

"Can a future wife not kiss her future husband?" She smirked.

"You are a vixen, Jasmine."

"Yes, however, I am your vixen, no?" Before he could answer, she siphoned a bit of magic from him and ran away, as far as she can, knowing his kind get new energy fast.

"That is deceitful, my love." He said with a grimace.

She always limited her siphoning with him, even whilst they were joking, or she was just out of touch with her magic.

Yet, he never once complained.

Quite the contrary, the fact that she, the only one who is siphoning from him, was somewhat... comforting, you could say.

Her laugh bounces off the trees as she enters her house, knowing Elijah is most probably following after her.

She hums as she looks over the empty house, her coven had business with the neighbouring coven, so, her family left to deal with it, excpet for William, he's spending his days with Talisia.