𝐕𝐈

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

❝𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐓.❞ Niklaus murmured, secretly enjoying his victory.

"Talisia?" Jasmine questioned with furrowed brows. "Talisia, is that you?"

As she was about to let the wolf go, another wolf takes it to be a perfect distraction to leap at Jasmine.

She falls hitting her head on a rock, knocking her unconscious as the two wolves run away.

"Jasmine!" Elijah called.

Kneeling next to her frame, he takes her head in his hands, watching the blood trickle down the side of her face.

He bites into his wrist.

And that is when Niklaus chose to interrupt him.

"No!" Niklaus took Elijah's wrist away from Jasmine's gaping mouth angerly. "Do you wish to reveal us to the world?! Is that it?!"

"She is hurt." Elijah exclaimed. "Please tell me you do not expect me to leave Jasmine Adelore to bleed when I can easily help her."

"She is a witch!"

"She is bleeding, Niklaus!" Elijah snapped. "She is hurt. God knows what has happened to her back!"

"I would help her too." His brother spoke with upmost certainty. "I would never, ever, leave her to bleed. However, she is a witch."

"What does that have to do with anything?!"

"What if, by some renowned miracle, she is to find out what we are?" Niklaus quipped fairly. "Us, we, we are beings that are gravely hated by nature. And witches are nature's servants."

Elijah looks at Jasmine, his features softening.

"Beings like them and beings like us, we are meant to be enemies brother." Niklaus looks at his brother with pity. "As much as I want it to not be right, as much and I crave to be proven otherwise, for I only speak the truth, we both know it is one of the only true facts I will ever say."

Elijah closes his eyes a moment, focusing on his breathing and not the smell of blood. "I love her, Niklaus."

His brother sends him a pitiful smile. "I know you do, brother."

"I love her with everything that I am." He bites into his healed wrist. "Dead or alive, I love her, and I will not let her feel any kind of pain when I can take it away with the most simplest of acts."

He lets a couple drops of blood fall into her mouth.

"My conscious could- would never bear it." He watches as the slit heals, as if there was nothing there. "If there are any consequences, I will deal with them on my own."

"I understand, brother." Niklaus looks around a moment. "I will go look for William, perhaps by the time I find him he will already be human."

"I saw a blanket in the cave, perhaps you could use that, if..."

"Yes, well, you take her to our home, and I will bring William there once I find him."

Elijah picks Jasmine up, one hand right below her shoulders, keeping her left arm in place as his other hand is under the many layers finding its place under the back of her knees.

"I know you see what you would have been, if it had not been wrongfully stolen from you, but do not get lost in the moment, brother." He spoke to his brother as he walked past him. "Do rest, I know you are in pain on days like this."