𝐗𝐗𝐈

╔.★. .═══════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘 ˊˎ-
╚═══════════════. .★.╝

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘, 𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘.

Of Jasmine and Elijah sharing a bed and holding hands.

Not going further.

They had packed what they wanted or needed, everything else, Elijah and Jasmine would buy once they reached their Richmond apartment.

So, they just packed their clothes.

Jasmine has been having specific dreams, almost memories.

Blurry people, but oddly familiar voices.

"This one!" She pointed at the screen, at the lanky man from the show that she has been watching appeared.

And just as Elijah was turning his head, the lanky man was replaced by his glasses wearing roommate.

Jasmine groaned. "No, no. Not him."

"But you told me to look." He accused. "It must be him, no?"

"No, Elijah, the tall intelligent one!" she described. "His name was Sheldon!"

"This one's not tall, though."

Of course he knew she was talking about Sheldon Cooper.

She has tried to make him see the man on the screen for the last five minutes whilst he was making pomegranate bowls.

"You talk funny." She pointed at him. "You melt words together."

"The modern world does that to you."

"He will appear again." She assured him, returning back to the previous topic.

Elijah just shook his head, laughing as he plans to continue this charade.

·‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌

She readied the bed for the night.

She shaked off whatever that would be on the blanket. She sighed as the pen Elijah gave her was thrown off the bed, hit the wall, and rolled under the bed.

Shaking her head, she goes under the bed to try and find it whilst humming a tune she heard in one of the stores.

Elijah, who had just silently emerged from the bathroom, froze at the sight.

Jasmine's night gown had ridden up, revealing her undergarment as the rest of her was under the bed.

He coughed loudly, making himself known.

Jasmine jumped at the sudden cough, hitting her head on the bed, releasing a loud ouch.

Which was very much exaggerated.