𝐗𝐈𝐕

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

                    𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒.

It was raining.

Pouring, really.

And Elijah hated when Jasmine would get a cold.

The medicine didn't do much.

If the man's was a human, he would've died from a heart attack during one of Jasmine's colds.

"I do not have many things I would like to keep either way." She said, rain water soaking them both as they made their way to her family's house.

"We will take everything." Elijah disagreed.

"But they are not all neede-"

"Everything."

"So bossy." She rolled her eyes with a smile. "When we return, we should try horseracing."

"I would win."

Jasmine scoffed. Offended. "Quite the expectations you have, darling."

The two head towards the Adelore house door.

Jasmine walks in. Her hand, which is clasped around Elijah's, was forced to a stop.

The couple's brows furrowed.

Jasmine tried pulling Elijah inside by the hand as he sighed knowingly.

"I need to be invited in--"

Jasmine takes his hand in both of hers, pulling with all her might. "You have already been invited in!"

"I will wait here, my love." Elijah said as he stood still, and not even moving from her strength as her feet slid on the floor. "Jasmine."

Jasmine let go of his hand and let's her butt fall on the floor with a big 'plop'.

"I can not invite you in, can I?"

"You can gather your things and bring them to me, then we will leave, alright?"

"You have already been invited in before." She said, flummoxed.

"Your father must have taken precautions and changed in whose name this house is."

She nodded understandingly as she got up and looked at him hesitantly.

"I will be right here, my love."

She nodded once more before starting her journey to her room.

It felt... baffling.

Eerie.

Worrisome.

"Jasmine." Elijah calls out, his eyes going over the house frantically. "Perhaps we should postpo-"

"I will only take the things I want to keep for myself, my elijah." She shrugged him off. "I will not take long."