𝐗𝐗𝐕

╔.★. .════════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ˊˎ-
╚════════════════. .★.╝

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.❞

Jasmine and William both scoff.

"Amazing how gullible people turn when they're desperate."

"Do not make fun of people, William." Jasmime scolded the man.

The two sat in the famous town restaurant, Mystic Grill.

William was keeping Jasmine company whilst she waited for her new friend.

"There she is!" Jasmine pat her brother's arm before waving, to make herself known to Jenna.

William's eyes widened in fear before he looked down and started whispering to his sister. "You didn't tell me you were gonna be having lunch with Jenna Sommers!"

"I did not know I was imposed to do as such."

"Hey, how've you been?" Jenna questioned with a smile as she brought Jasmine to a hug.

Jasmine patted her back, not used to being hugged by friends.

"Who's this?" Jenna stared at the tall blond who had his head down, to not be unnoticed. "What'd you? Kick him?"

"Of course not." The blonde woman denied. "He drove me here because I have yet to know how to drive."

The man bent down and started crawling away from the two women.

The women looked at him weirdly before turning to one another and bursting out laughing.

"That would be my younger brother, William." Jasmine introduced once their laughter died down.

Jenna nodded, not caring much about the brother. "Next time, I'll pick you up."

"Oh, that is just too-"

"If you say too much trouble, I will smother you with a burger."

Jasmine looked at her silently.

"Seriously, next time, just send me your location." Jenna got a paper out of her purse and wrote her number on it. "For when your phone is done being fixed 'n stuff."

Jasmine nodded as she put the paper in her bag.

"Now, let's get food and drinks." Jenna waved her hand up to call for a waitor. "We're gonna need a lot of fuel for this Tea Party."

·‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌

"Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book? There's such a wealth of history there."

The Historical Society's Tea Party has commenced. Jasmine and Carol have been talking to one another about her plans with this town.

Considering, she has made them believe she's a researcher who also writes academic books.

"No, I am focusing mostly on the smaller regions of Virginia." She waved Carol off. "A lot of research. Strictly academic purposes."

"That's fascinating."

The two women turn as one of the Salvatore brothers approach them.

Jasmine's eyes go to catch Jenna's, who just gives her an 'X' with her arms as she shakes her head.