Chapter 2

"Sidharth kal kahi bahar chale please". Shehnaaz requested Sidharth who was doing some work in his MacBook laying on the bed.

" aap, Mein or Maa chalte h na please kal Sunday bhi h". She asked him again as he didn't replied when she asked for the first time.

"Sidharth suniye....." before she could complete he lashed out on her.

"tumhe ek baari m samjh nhi aata h kya... Ki agar reply nhi de rha hu m to iska mtlb h ki mujhe tumse Baat nhi krni h.... Or mere Paas esse faaltu kaamo k liye time nhi h... Tumse bola h durr raho mujhse to dur raho.... Dimaag khrb kr rakha h" and with that he put the MacBook away, covered himself with the duvet and turned his back toward her leaving her heart broken.

This whole conversation came into his mind looking at his wife and her best friend laughing wholeheartedly while casually roaming on the road eating ice-cream.

"Ohh bhai signal green hogya.... Yahi rehna h kyaaa.. Chalo jldi.." he heard somebody's scream and looked at the signal which was green now. He again looked outside the window at both of them and started his car again.

The whole ride to home was a hell ride for him. The person he loved the most cheated him, he got married to a person whom he didn't even knew and never loved, his playboy best friend got the love of his life and was living happily, his wife who never talked to him with a smile was roaming here and there with her so called best friend laughing.

The only unhappy person left was Sidharth Shah.

______________________________________

"hello Maa...". Shehnaaz called her mother in law.

"tujhe enjoy krne bheja tha mene". Rita ji scoffed.

"hnnn Maa pata h mujhe..... Aaj ye batao Khaana khaaya aapne". Shehnaaz asked.

"hnn meri Maa khaaliya mene.... Ab Aman ko pakka mereko nhi.." with that Rita ji cut the call making Shehnaaz roll her eyes.

"meri Saas duniya ki Pehli Saas hogi jo apni hi bahu ko ghumne bhej rhi h  bhi sunset k Baad vo bhi ek bandar k Saath". Shehnaaz spoke shaking her head.

"Tera badiya h.... Kya solid Saas h re teri...... Ab to mera bhi Sidharth se Shaadi krne ka mann horha h... Mujhe bhi essi Saas chahiye.... Or tu bandar saali ". Aman hit her head  making her whine.

"karle karle... Mujhe koi problem nhi h...". She said. Well she didn't lie, her marriage was the worst disaster that ever happened in her life but the only good outcome of that marriage was her relationship with Rita ji.

"m Baat karu kya yrrr Sidharth se...". Aman asked her, he knew that both Sidharth and Shehnaaz were together because of Rita ji's sake. There's absolutely nothing in between them, they are the two strangers who were living under the same roof since one year.

" kya Baat karega tu... Bata to.... Unki Shaadi mujhse zabardasti huyi thi pata h tujhe.... Or agar humare rishtay m koi bhi sudhaar aana hota na to aajaata abhi tk..... Maa m mere Saath.. Tu h meri Jaan mere Saath.... M khush hu jb tk tum dono ho...". She smiled at him and both of them knew that her smile was fake.

" m bol raha hu... Tu mere Saath badhiya lagti h.... Chal apna chakkar chalate h dono.... Teri Saas ko bhi bhot pasand hu m... Kya bolti h... "he winked at her only to get a smack on his arm.

" ouch... Badtameez aurat "he screamed.

" Bakwaas Mt kr chal..... ". She rolled her eyes smirking at him.

" oyyeeee vo dekh mall.... Chal tabaahi Macha ke aate h..... ". He gave her a look, she too look at him with same look and they both shared an evil laugh.

" chal... "and they went into the mall to do their favourite thing which was traumatising little kids. Mean, yes but it  was there thing they were doing it since they were in college.

____________________________________

" aagya beta khana laga du... ". Rita ji asked her son who just came home from office in a foul mood.

"nhi Mom .. Mannn nhi h bilkul bhi..." he replied.

"hmmmmm... Kya hua aaj... Office m kuch hua". She questioned him.

" Mom kuch nhi hua h... Aap kyu fikr kr rhi h.."

"ab teri or Shehnaaz ki to fikr rahegi hi... Tum hi to mere pass bss". She replied caressing her hair.

"aapko to uski fikr h... Pr shayad usko aapki fikr bilkul nhi h... Ghum rahi vo araam se apne uss awara dost k Saath...". He scoffed

"Sidharth jb pata na ho to bolna nhi chahiye..... Usko meri fikr nhi h... Jbse gyi h kamse kam 5 call kr chuki h vo mujhe Sirf ye jaanne k liye ki mene Khaana khaya kya or m theek hu ya nhi..... Or usko mene bheja tha Aman k Saath bahar yaha ghutan horhi h uss bachi ko.. Vo to Jaana bhi nhi chahti thi.... ". Rita ji replied sternly.

" Maa please aap usko defend mt karo.."

" m usse defend nhi kr rhi hu... M sach bol rhi hu.. Usse nhi haq h zindagi jeene ka... Tu bhi to kbhi Iss party m uss party m jaata rehta h... Vo ek din chali gyi to kya hogya..... Or fikr tujhe nhi h uski...". She said and he just frustratingly stood up and went into his room.

_____________________________________

" kyaaa daraaa tha vo bachaaaa". Aman laughed remembering how they scared children in the mall.

"hnnnnn maza agyaaaaa" she too laughed hifing him.

"chal byeeeee.... Bhot dino Baad itna maza aaya... Teri vajeh se". She hugged him.

"chal chal daffa ho". He hugged her tightly and patted her back.

"byeeeeeeeeeeeeee". She bid bye to him and entered her house.

"byeeeeeee". Aman too left from there.

_____________________________________

"bhot jldi nhi aagyi tum". Sidharth asked her as soon as she entered the room.

"kya". She said being baffled that he was talking to her.

"mene pucha ki bhot zyada jldi nhi aagyi ho tum..." he asked her again.

"nhi.." and with that she moved toward the dressing table and started removing her jewellery.

"aaj kal zyada hi free nhi ho rhi ho tum.... Or ye kamre ki kya haalat kr rakhi thi tumne hnn... Ye mere kapde esse hi pade kyu the...". He moved closer to her and asked her a bit harshly.

" m tumhari zindagi m dakhal nhi de rhi hu to please tum bhi meri zindagi m dakhal nahi do... M kuch karu na karu.. Tumhara headache nhi h...tumne hi bola tha ki ye Shaadi kuch nhi h.. To ab achanak se ek saal Baad mere husband banne ka natak mat karo...."

"or rahi Baat Inn kapdo ki to tumne hi bola tha ki tumhari cheezein na chedu... To bss aaj vohi kiya mene" and with that she moved inside the washroom leaving a frustrated and angry Sidharth in the room.

___________________________________

I'll post Shikast in few hours guys