Chapter 32

" stop crying". Aman said a low voice looking at his best friend who was moving back and forth in the kitchen anxiously with tears constantly rolling down her eyes.

He was leaning on the slab looking at her with deadly eyes, he literally got the flashbacks of her vulnerable situation.

"SHEHNAAZ STOP CRYING". He grabbed her tightly from her arms and shook her. She looked at him with wide eyes , tears still rolling down her eyes, her bottom lip trembled incredibly too much .

" m zor ka thapad maarunga agar rooi to". He snapped at her harshly for the very first time which made her quiet.

" matlab itna affect kargye vo do log tujhe ki tu esse ghoom rahi h .....hnn esse karegi... mereko to bhot bolti thi ki nhi kuch farak nhi padta h ... blah blah blah...ab kya hogya ... I got it bhot unexpected tha but ye cheezein to inevitable h... tujhe kabhi na kbhi ya kahi na kahi to dikhte hi na ye.......aaj hogya bss essa ... itna kyu affect hone de rahi h... you are stronger than this right . We both know it , you are stronger than this". He wanted to scream at her but he knew she was extremely  vulnerable at this point .

" baat vo nhi h " . She took a deep breath before speaking to calm herself down.

" to kya baat h? batana h ya roona hi h bss". She hit him on the head harshly.

" kya pagal h kya "

" daat mt rehpat maardungi m ab bhot hogya tera

" hadd  h ". He scoffed 

" mera outburst Sidharth ka carrier kharab krdega .... sab khatam hojaayega Aman ... mene dekha h yrr Sidharth ko din raat kaam karte huye .... meri vajeh se sab khatam hojaayega....agar meri vajeh se uski life m kuch bura hogya to m khudko maaf nhi kr paaungi....... you know dad ... Sidharth ka office m rehna mushkil hojaayega agar dad  n uske boss se kuch bola... what if usko company se nikaal dia to... my god " .She kept both of her hands over her head , panicking . Her body was shaking and tears were still out of her eyes.

" meri baat dhyaan se sun .. ohk.. kuch negative nhi hoga .... samjh aai .. kuch negative hoga hi nhi.... go and talk to Sidharth .. I guess usko bhot saari explaination chahiye hongi aaj.... calm the fuck down and go to your room......stress mt le".

" hmmmm". She shuddered

---------------------------------------------------------

" Mom.... you knew about it ". Sidharth asked his mother as soon as Mr and Mrs. Gill left.

"I knew everything...". Before she could even complete Sidharth groaned loudly.

"mtlb sabko pta tha.... Or mujhe hi nhi... Meri hi biwi k baare m mujhe chorke sabko pta tha sab kuch... Very nice". He snapped

"humari glti nhi h.. Tune jaanne ki koshish kri bhi nhi thi usko... So donot blame it on us....". Mom scoffed.

"and agar galti se bhi tu abhi Jaake usse lada... To Sidharth ghar se bahar nikaal dungi... I swear.... Vo already bhot kuch jhel chuki h.... And or mtlb dukh pohchana usko please". With that mom stormed off into her room leaving him alone.

There was so much going on in his mind but fighting with her over this was the last thing he thought, he observed how tensed she was during the entire dinner, he heard her mother talking and he could clearly make out how her life was earlier and especially the sexual assault thing had put him on the edge, he was withering with anger, not for her but for everybody who have hurt her including himself, he was such a jerk to her and that was the reason they had so much issues, she didn't trusted him enough to tell her problems to him and the reason of this was he himself.

Rubbing his hands harshly over his face, he rushed upstairs to his wife, who needed him.

____________________________________

Shehnaaz stood up from the edge of the bed hurriedly when Sidharth entered the bedroom.

"areeeeee". He rushed toward her as soon he spotted her, her eyes were full of tears and her face was completely red, her shook incredibly too much when he came near her.

"I'm so sorry". With that she started sobbing loudly with her face in her hands.

He without even a second thought hugged her tightly, she burried her face into his chest and cried loudly.

"shaant meri Jaan.... Kuch nhi hua.. Sab kuch theek h". Hearing she just shook her head and cried, he could feel his shirt getting wet from her tears and it broke him.

"meri vajeh se Tumhein issues honge... Agar m kuch na bolti neeche ya react nhi krti to essa nhi hota.... I'm so sorry Sidharth..... I'm so sorry... I know dad mera gussa tumpe utaarenge... I know.... I'm so sorry.... Meri vajeh se sab khrb hogya... Sab kuch... I'm so sorry ". She broke the hug and looked at him.

" Tch..... ". He made a sound and moved away from her, that made her cry more, she just looked down and cried harshly.

He on the other hand moved toward the bed and sat on the edge, he gripped her hand and pulled her in his lap, she let out a surprised shriek and straddled him.

He cupped her face his hands and made her look at him, the vulnerability in her eyes almost  choked him.

"kuch nhi hua h..... Na hi kuch hoga.... Tumhein sorry bolne ki zarurat bilkul nhi h.. Ohk... Tumhari vajeh se kuch galt nhi hua h..... Ohk.... Tumhein jo kiya h vo theek kiya.... Ohk.... Or agar kuch hoga bhi to m sambhaalunga.... Hmm.... Itna kyu stress le rahi ho... ". He said softly, his heart was beating so fast in his chest, his wife was crying for him because she thought he would be in trouble because of her.

" tum samjh nhi rahe Sidharth.... Dad... Unko.... Unse.. Uns... ". Her words were broken, she was breathing heavily, almost on the verge of panic attack.

"shhh... Shh. Bss". He pulled her closer to himself and hugged her tightly, one hand rubbing her back while the other one was caressing her head softly.

She wrapped her arms around him as tightly as possible, she took few laboured breathes before calming her.

"m kuch nhi hone dunga Shehnaaz.... Kuch nhi... Promise". He whispered softly and she snuggled into him all more humming softly.

"itna nhi pareshan hote h... Samjh aai... Itna soch rhi ho... Hmm.... Kuch nhi hoga....". He kissed her hair repeatedly.

"I'm sorry Sidharth". She whispered against his neck.

" Shehnaaz no sorries.....". He tried to unwrap her a little to see her face but she tighten her hold him.

"esse hi raho please... Please". Without a word Sidharth just slide back till his back touched the headboard. He gently caressed her head and she tightened her grip around him.

" m esse hi hu..... Hmmm.... Stress nhi lo bss.... M hu.. Yahi hu... Humesha rahunga". He kissed her head.

"humesha? "

"humesha"

_______________________________