Chapter 10

" areeeee...mera bacha aagyaaaa...". Sidharth's chachi exclaimed as soon as she opened the door.

"namaste chachi....". Sidharth greeted her.

"namaste.. Namaste aaja andar".

"namaste chachi". Shehnaaz too greeted her taking Sunita ji's attention.

"namaste namaste.....". She put her her hand over Shehnaaz's head as she bent down to touch chachi ji's feet.

"areeee waahhh... Sidharth bahu to bhot khubsurat h...". Chachi was impressed by Shehnaaz's beauty. Her words made Shehnaaz smile and Sidharth just shook his head. He knew his wife was very beautiful.

"aree m kaha bato m lag gyi... Andar aajao dono.."

"Bhaiiiiiii....". Yash, Sunita ji's son came and hugged him tightly from back as both Sidharth and Shehnaaz sat on the sofa.

" kaisa h". Sidharth asked him in a stern voice standing up and turning around.

"m acha hu bhai aap kaise ho". Yash came infront of him..

"m bhi acha hu". Sidharth replied.

"namaste bhabhi". Yash bent down and touched her feet.

"areee ye kya kar rahe ho aap...". Shehnaaz exclaimed loudly standing up from her place.

"bhabhi ho aap meri".

"esse mt karo aap m to bhot choti hu aapse". Shehnaaz clarified.

"aap kehna chahti ho that I'm old". Yash looked at her with squinted eyes and Sidharth just shooked his head knowing well that Yash was in a mood to tease his wife.

"hawwww mera ye mtlb nhi tha... Sachiii". Shehnaaz pinched her middle of the neck swearing.

"achawwwwww"

"hnn sachi..."

"chalo maanli aapki Baat". Yash smiled at him and Shehnaaz too gracefully returned it.

"naaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ". They all heard a voice and turned toward the source of it.

"Ritikkkkkkkk". Shehnaaz exclaimed loudly almost bursting everyone's ears.

They both just ran  and hugged each other tightly. Ritik had picked her and twirled her around.

Sidharth was in shock looking at his wife in somebody else's arms.

"kaisi h.. Babyyy". Ritik looked at her up and down and cupped her face in his hand.

"m bilkul theek hu tu bta.. 2 saal hogye yrr approximately mile bhi nhi hum". Shehnaaz said hugging him again.

"Ritik tu bhabhi ko jaanta h". Yash asked his dear friend. They both broke the hug and turned around to look at Yash.

" meri or aman ki Jaan h ye.... Or ye bhabhi bhabhi kya lagaya h tune". And with that Sidharth knew that this man standing in front of him, grabbing his wife in his arms would be extremely annoying.

" She is my wife..... I'm Sidharth" Sidharth came forward and put his arm around Shehnaaz's waist making shiver to ran down her spine. She looked at him being surprised as this was the second or third time he would have touched her like that.

"aap to Yash k bade bhai ho right.... Hello bhot suna h aapke baare m". Ritik said smiling at him and Sidharth passed him a forced smile.

"or tu kamini Shaadi krli bataya bhi nhi....". Ritik hit Shehnaaz on her head making her wince.

"Maar mt... Or ye sab jldi jldi m hua to mauka nhi mila".

"Hmmm... Aai badi... Jaldi jaldi m hua.". Ritik scoffed.

" Jaao bacho tumlog araam krlo upar guest room m..... M kuch bhijwaati hu khaane k liye kuch". Chachi said as she came back from the kitchen with a glass of water.

"areee chachi ji... Agar Humein chahiye hota him khud lelete... Aapne kyu takleef ki...". Shehnaaz took the tray of glasses from her hand.

"aree isme kya takleef ki baat h... Chalo tumlogo n bhot lamba safar teh kiya tha.. Araam karlo ab..." Chachi patted Shehnaaz cheek with adoration and then turned toward Sidharth.

"ji chachi hum jaate h bss". Sidharth said picking up the glass from the tray which was in Shehnaaz's hand.

___________________________________

" mujhe nhi pta tha tum Aman k alawa Baaki logo se bhi close ho". Sidharth said as he got laid on the bed as soon as they entered the room.

"hnn to... Hum teeno to bhot close the ek dusre k.... M, Aman or Ritik... Hum bestest friends the... Or ab bhi h... Ritik se Inn do saalo m kbhi Baat Ho hi nhi paai". Shehnaaz was smiling wholeheartedly as she spoke about her friends.

"hnnn... Kitni gehri dosti thi vo to neeche hug dekh kr pata lag hi gya h.". Sidharth said sarcastically.

"excuse me..... Mtlb kya h tumhara ". Shehnaaz who was looking something in her bag turned around and looked at him with a pissed off face.

"mera kya mtlb h.... Jo Dekha vo hi bola mene"

"apna Matlab na tum apne tk rakhna ... Jb m tumhare maamlo m nhi bolti hu to tum bhi koi nhi hote ho bolne waale... Tum bhi to apni Saari female colleagues ko hug krte ho mene bola kuch kbhi tumko...". Shehnaaz scoffed at him.

"ohhh.. O tumhe bura lag rha h ki m apni female colleagues ko hug krta hu..." . Sidharth smirked at her.

"bura unki baaton ka lagta h jo apne hote h... Tum mere kbhi the hi nhi to bura kya lagna". Shehnaaz said again while adjusting her bag.

Hearing her the smirk left Sidharth face. He knew he did wrong to her but hearing that he meant nothing to her hurted him. Knowingly or unknowingly she was a crucial part of his life but she didn't felt the same.

___________________________________

Shikast would be updated in the afternoon most probably because I'm extremely bust nowadays so routine bilkul khrb hogya h posting ka... 16 tk adjust krna padega bss uske Baad most probably normal hojayega sab