Chapter 33

" theek ho". Sidharth asked her softly when she completely relaxed in his arms. It's been hours since they were just siting holding each other tightly. Sidharth hadn't moved an inch from past two or more hours, he had been whispering all the sweet consoling things to her, to calm her down, she was shaking badly from her all the crying that happened.

" m na  16 saal ki thi bss------". She started in a croaked tone and Sidharth pulled her more to himself, there was no space between them, they were literally glued to each other.

" Shehnaaz abhi koi zarurat nhi h inn baaton ki ......". He didn't let her finish the sentence; he knew what she wanted to say but he didn't want her to put herself in that position again.

" nhi please.........mereko baat karni h ....... humesha bhaag nhi sakti hu m isse". She craned her neck up and looked at him, he was already looking at her, his eyes held worries for her and that made her more emotional. He just bent his neck and placed a kiss on her forehead, she untangled her hands from his chest and kept it on his cheek, caressing it a bit.

" I was 16 and mom dad ", she snorted after saying mom and dad but anyways continued. "tab they went on a trip to US, leaving me with the caretaker, ye humesha hota tha ...vo humesha ghar se bahar rehte the or m caretaker k saath......so ek din meri caretaker ki tabyat khrb hogyi thi ....so vo jldi ghar chaligyi thi ..around 6 in the evening..vo chali gyi thi.....then dad k best friend aaye the ghar p.......I was the only one so I opened the door because vo aate hi the har roz ghar p... And mom dad were very good friends with him". She shuddered while speaking, Sidharth rubbed her back gently and placed a kiss at her temple.

" He was a bit drunk jb vo aaye.... I ignored it because dad bhi drink krte hi the... To m jb kitchen se uss aadmi k liye Paani leke aayi...to he took the glass and kept it on the table and pulled.... Pulled me in his lap and held me from... From.... From my chest ". Sidharth grip tightened over her.

" I was trying to free myself but he held me by my hair and... And bit my neck..... Kyuki vo drunk tha so I had hit him in the groin and ran toward my room..... I literally ran and ran and ran...... But jaise hi m apne room ka door band krne lagi thi.... He came behind me and entered the room, he grabbed me by my throat..... And... And... ". She sluttered and moved closer to him, they didn't even had a inch of gap between them. He shifted a little and buried his face into her neck pressing soft kisses in her nape.

" he grabbed my throat and pushed me on the bed.... And he slapped me ". Tears were flowing down her eyes, as flashbacks were coming to her.

". Mereko samjh nhi aarha tha ki m kya karu... He tore my top from the side and he kissed... Isse Pehle vo....
Or kuch kr ptaa... Mom dad ki car ki voice aai.... And I was about to scream but he covered my mouth tightly and grinded himself on my pelvic region.

"chillaane ki koshish bhi mt krna...... Tera Baap terepe kbhi bharosa nhi karega....... Uski company m paise lagata hu m..... Mujhe kuch nhi hoga pr tu uske Baad nhi bachegi", " Mujhe bhot ache se Yaad usne ye hi bola tha..... Or usne sahi hi bola tha.... He literally went downstairs and opened the door for my parents and greeted them...... They didn't even questioned him anything.. Sidharth ek baar bhi nhi pucha ki vo ghar m kya kr rha h... M atleast 2 din kamre se bahar nhi nikli thi pr unhone pucha bhi nhi ki mujhe kya hua h... Kya nhi..... Kamse kam ek do din Baad i tried to talk to mom ki mujhe dad ka vo dost pasand nhi.... I was about to give her the reason but she just shut me off and told me that.... M dad k Saamne kuch nhi bolu essa... Ussi time mujhe realise hogya tha ki unko kuch farak nhi padta h.. Ki mere Saath kya ho......
And when I started going college... Tb Aman mila and he made me strong... M apne liye stand lene lagi thi and unko bardaasht nhi hua.... They never cared..... Never". And a loud sob broke out mouth.

"shhh... Shhhh..... Bss.... Hogya vo... Hogya sab kuch... Ab kuch nhi hoga.... Kuch nhi hone dunga Shehnaaz kbhi bhi... Or nhi roona ab". He grabbed her face gently in his hand and joined her forehead with his.

"Why they didn't cared Sidharth.... Why.... Why its always me?????". The vulnerability in her eyes broke him.

"it doesn't matter Shehnaaz.... You need to take care of yourself.... Humesha Humein apne liye khud ki khada hona padta h.... Kyuki koi humare Paas ho ya na ho... Pr hum humare Paas zarur hote h". He said wiping tears from her eyes.

"pr tumne kaha tha ab tum humesha rahoge".

"m to hu hi.... Pehle nhi tha tumhare Saath... Kyuki m bevakoof tha pr ab m hu.... Humesha rahunga". He was baffled because she just leaned in and kept her lips over his, a simple peck showed thousands of emotions and he understood all of them. Keeping his hand on the back of her head he tilted her head and took her lips in a proper kiss, swiping his tongue into her mouth and she too equally reciprocated.

Breaking the kiss they both panted, Sidharth just slided and lay down on the bed with her on the top of him, without a Single word, they just laid there, hearing each other's heartbeat and drifted off to sleep.

___________________________________

"Boss n bulaya h..... Saale kya kia h tune kal". Sumit told Sidharth, his back straightened immediately because he knew he was getting a termination letter today. Gills were one of the main pillars of the company and what happened yesterday was a blow to the egos of Gills.

He was mentally prepared for it but he wasn't said because he genuinely didn't wanted to be a part of anything related to Gills, they had done way too much with his wife.

"mene kuch nhi kia h..... Aata hu m uske Paas Jaake". Sidharth just stood up and went toward his boss's office.

"coming in". The voice came as soon as he knocked.

"well Sidharth..... I have a news for you..... Jo bhi kal dinner p hua usse related..... I don't what you did but Mr. Gill demanded this, and  I could not deny that". Sidharth closed his eyes for a brief moment and locked straight into his boss's eyes, he would go home and had to look for a new job, he knew it.

" well you are promoted as executive manager and you can start the work work for this post from tomorrow".

"what". Baffled was a very small word to explain what he was feeling.

"yeah... So just pack your things from your desk and arrange it in your new cabin". With that the boss just dismissed him.

"kya hua.. Kya bhookha vo". Sumit questioned him as soon as he spotted his best friend.

"promotion"

"promotion?"

"hnn"

"PROMOTION". Sumit jumped on Sidharth and hugged him tightly and Sidharth hugged him back smiling slightly, all he wanted was to go home and tell Shehnaaz about this but he don't know how she will react knowing her father did that.