Chapter 34

" bache tu theek h?". Shehnaaz turned her face to the side hearing her mother in law's voice. She was sitting on the railing of the terrace. This was not the first time she was sitting like that, so mom was not shocked but she almost had an heart attack when she first saw her sitting there.

This was her place, this place knew all her secrets.

"hanji m theek hu". She replied, as mom came closer and lean against the  railing, she gave a brief look to her, as she had her legs hanging on the other side and she was just sitting casually without any support. Mom wanted her to get off the railing but chose to be quiet because her daughter in law's mind work differently whole sitting like that.

"sach Shehnaaz". Mom said sternly and Shehnaaz took a deep breathe and looked straight to the city lights.

"pta nhi.... Just samjh nhi aarha kya hi feel kr rhi hu..... Sab kuch essa lag rha h ki Ekdum se hi ho rha h...... Vo accident....fir eventually sab theek hone laga tha to mom dad.... Mujhe samjh nhi aarha h ki kab m ek din bhi chain se Saans le paaungi ya nahi... Thak gyi hu Maa... Sach m.. Ab essa lagrha h ki taakat nhi rahi h... Ki kuch bhi jhelu.... Bss dur Jaana chahti hu m Iss sab se... ". Shehnaaz muttered slowly.

" m jaanti hu m kuch bhi kahu usse jo tereko feel ho rha h vo kam nhi hoga... But itna hi bolungi ki strong to rehna padega na bache..... Jaanti hu pichle ek saal se yehi bol rhi hu ki strong rehna.... Pr rehna to padega na... Mera bacha fighter h right.... Haar nhi maanni h bilkul bhi..... Sab theek hojaayega... Sab kuch..... Bharosa rakh.... Khudpr". Mom caressed her head lightly and Shehnaaz took a shuddered breath.

" I hope sab theek ho.... Kyuki m nhi chahti hu ab meri life m mom ki vajeh se koi issue ho".

"ek Baat puchu?"

"hanji Maa.. Puchiye jo puchna h"

"tere or Sidharth k beech sab theek h na... Tujhe abhi bhi divorce chahiye to bta de.... Teri khushi important... And itna sab hone k Baad.. Kya tu apne rishte ka bhi stress le aayegi". Hearing her Shehnaaz let out a audible gasp and turn swiftly which made her lose her balance a little.

"araam se". Mom gasped holding her tightly.

"bhot hogya... Neeche aa". To which Shehnaaz obliged without a protest.

"maa m divorce nhi dena chahti hu Sidharth ko.. Vo efforts kr raha h mere liye... Jb m rooi thi kal to vo puri raat mujhe chup kara rha tha.... Vo har roz chocolate or flowers laata h mere liye... Vo khyaal rakhne laga h mera Maa.... Or mujhe vo feeling achi lgne lagi h..... M maaf nhi karna chaahti thi usko itni jldi..... Na hi mene ek baar bhi kabhi tk ye kaha h ki hnn mene maaf krdia h... Pr mere kuch na bhi bolne pr.. Vo har baar mujhse maafi maangta h.... Maa na chahte huye bhi acha lagne laga h vo.... Nhi chor paaungi.... Shyd ye sab kuch time k liye ho bss.... Pr ye acha lagra h Maa..... ". Shehnaaz said looking down, her voice was thick with emotions and mom understood it, she was happy for her children. After everything they have been through specially Shehnaaz, they deserve happiness.

" mera Bachaaa.... Sab acha hoga... ". Mom hugged Shehnaaz tightly and Shehnaaz tightened her grip around her. She was blessed to have her as mother in law.

_____________________________________

"aman nhi aayega na aaj....". Mom asked Shehnaaz as they both sat in her room after the dinner. Mom had to take the medicine so she had it earlier and Shehnaaz insisted on waiting for Sidharth.

He was late, it was around 10 pm and he was not home yet, he was never late and now she was getting anxious about it, she killed the urge to call and ask about his whereabouts. He would be home any minute, she tried to convince herself.

"hnnn...... Uski date h.....". Shehnaaz answered distractedly.

"Hmmm... Sahi h... M--". Before she could say anything, the bell rang and Shehnaaz was out of the bed in a second.

"m soo rhi hu... Ok". Mom smirked as Shehnaaz almost ran out of the room.

____________________________________

" Hii---". He was cut short when his wife body slammed into his as soon as she opened the door.

He immediately wrapped his full hands around her body, he had bouquet and chocolates in his hands.

"kya hua Shehnaaz, sab theek h... Tum theek ho". He muttered burying his face in her nape and inhaling her scent.

"tum late hogye aaj". He heard her muffled voice from his chest and felt her grip tightening around him, she was worried for him, just because he was late one day, his wife was worried, he would be lying if he said that it didn't stirred something in his chest.

"hnnn... Aaj kaam tha isliye thoda late hogya... I'm sorry... Aage se bta diya karunga m... Agar essa hoga to..". She broke the hug and nodded her head at his words before untangling herself from his grip.

"Hmmm...". She stepped aside and gave him the space to enter the house.

"ye lo". He handed her a big bouquet of roses and a big chocolate making her smile.

"thank you". She smiled at him and he leaned forward to kiss her forehead, her breath quickened at his act and her face turned crimson.

"itni hi fikar ho rhi thi to call kr leti". He loosened his tie and sat on sofa, she walked upto him and kept the bouquet and chocolate beside him before answering.

"Tumhein disturb nhi krna chahti thi m". She replied slowly, remembering the time when she called him and he lashed out on her.

He observed her face and realised what she was thinking, he was a jerk back then, taking a deep breath he pulled her in his lap making her squeal.

She was in his lap with her legs either side of him. Her face turned red and her breath became shallow when he buried his face in her nape and pressed soft kisses there. She started squirming in his lap at the sensations.

"tum mujhe kbhi bhi call kr sakti ho.... Kbhi bhi..... Ohk.... Pati hu tumhara.. Haq h mere upar tumhara..... Pehle ehsaas nhi hua mujhe Iss Baat ka pr ab h...... To mujhse kuch bhi bolne se pehle ya mujhe call krne krne m kbhi hichkichana mt...... Pati hu tumhara m.... Ohk.... Jo tum kahogi sab kuch karunga". He pressed a big kiss on her throat and a low moan left her mouth, she could feel him hardening under herself and she was going breathless, pressing a soft kiss on his chest she stood up from his lap, he was reluctant to let her go but didn't forced her to stay either.

"m Khaana lagati hu... Tum muh haath dholo". She said before going inside the kitchen, his words were ringing in her ears "Pati hu tumhara m.... Ohk.... Jo tum kahogi sab kuch karunga", he was making a place in her heart and this was dangerous but she didn't want to back down from his feeling, this feeling was amazing and she wanted to experience it without any fear.

____________________________________

"tumne khaaya". Sidharth asked his wife as she served him and sat beside him on the dining table. He was in his basic t-shirt and shorts.

"nhi mann nhi kar rha h.....". She shrugged.

"Hmmm". He hummed and tore a small piece of roti and dipped it in the daal and placed it infront of her mouth.

"Sidharth tum khaa--". Before she could complete the morsel was in her mouth and he grinned at her which made her stomach flip.

"dono khayenge". He said taking a bite this time.

They just sat there, eating together, with him feeding both of them.

She felt the care in his actions, she felt everything she wasn't supposed to feel for him but still she did.