Chapter 29

It's been a week since their late night date and till now everything is going smoothly to say the least , they were opening up all more to each other. They had more conversation in a single week in comparison to the one whole year they had spent together. 

Sidharth had started his work again and every night when   he returned home  ,his hands would be filled with chocolates and bouquet for his wife, it was basically a ritual now.

Shehnaaz was opening up to him a bit more than he expected her to be, she clearly showed her dislike toward the thing she didn't liked, she started giving her opinion on things  and he realised that his wife was not a timid shy person, she was a storm and that personality of hers was coming out.

All of this was noticed by both Mom and Aman who were clearly happy with their progress. The dinner was more fun now, they all joked around and teased each other . Sidharth no longer had an issue with Aman and Shehnaaz took a breath of relief.

She was feeling wanted, she knew that Mom and Aman loved her more than she deserved but seeing her husband making efforts to make her feel good was so much overwhelming.

So today she decided to make his favourite dishes, well she thought for almost an entire night and she came to an conclusion that she would cook his favourite dishes because other than that nothing was clicking her mind.

"tujhe nhi lagta ki ye kuch zyada hi h..". Mom looked at daughter going all bonkers in the kitchen. She was happy that both her son and daughter in law were making efforts but this was a whole feast.

"umm.... Pta nhi.. Mene flow flow m sab kuch hi bana dia...". Shehnaaz stopped stirring hearing mom and around herself, she made a huge mess in the kitchen.

" acha h acha h". Mom gave her a teasing smile and her cheeks turned red.

"lo aagya tera pati.... Jaa gate kholke aa". Mom said when the door bell rang making Shehnaaz quickly move out of the kitchen to open the door for her husband.

"... Hiiii....". He said with a smile on his when as soon as she opened the door.
He handed over the big bouquet of daisies to her with her favorite chocolate .

"ye lijiye aapke liye". He said dramatically, he was tired, he didn't expected the meeting to be this tiring but it was but as soon as she came into his view all his tiredness just went away, she was his mood buster and he was extremely happy that they were making progress in their relationship.

Shehnaaz looked like she might burst out from blushing so much. She could feel the heat of her body, she couldn't even look at him as she fear she might faint with the way her heart was beating.

"kya Baat h biwi aaj to bada sharma rahi ho". He teased her smiling down at her. Her whole face was red and she looked adorable.

"m... Umm... Paani lekr aati hu". Shehnaaz said and almost ran into the kitchen leaving him standing on the threshold.

He just smiled and shook his head before he went upstairs to his room chuckling at his wife. She was beyond adorable.

____________________________________

"Sidharth Paani....". A gasp left her mouth when she entered their room.

Her gorgeous husband was standing in the nothing but a trouser showing all his upper glory. The broad shoulders, the perfect shaped collar bone, the taut abs, she felt she couldn't breathe. This man was a complete sin. So gorgeous.