Chapter 37

" ek Baat kahu". Sidharth turned off the car engine as they were reached home and turned toward his wife who was sitting beside him looking absolutely ethereal.

After the lunch at his office, Sidharth decided to take a half day from work, his boss also agreed without any tantrum because Sidharth never asked for anything, so it was technically his first time taking a day off.

After taking the permission, they were literally roaming here and there in the whole city, eating street food, a bit of shopping and a lot of conversations.

They had already informed mom that they would be late and she was extremely thrilled with the information and just shouted enjoyed and cut the call.

"kaho". She turned toward him and looked at him with such warmth filled eyes which made his heart melt.

"mujhe tum bilkul bhi achi nhi lagti ho". He smiled at her, eyes filled with all the emotions he desperately wanted her to know.

"mujhe bhi tum bilkul bhi ache nhi lagte ho". Shehnaaz rested her head back and smiled at him, making him lean forward and press his lips over hers, hand slipping from her neck to her hair.

Bitting his lower lip softly, she demanded the entrance which he gladly gave her, pulling her forward to himself.

Her hands were holding his shoulder tightly as the kiss escalated quickly, his lips were all over her face, nose, chin, cheek, eyes, forehead, moving down on her neck, he placed a loud kiss on her crook and rested his head there.

"room m chale please". He whispered so softly, her heart was ready to expload, she could feel the tingles all over her body. His touch had lit up fire in her body, she wanted him emotionally, physically and mentally, in every way she wanted him, all for herself and she was ready to explore everything with him.

Humming she placed a deep kiss on his cheek, giving him the answer he needed. Placing a kiss on her nose, he got out of the car and walked toward her side, opening the door she pulled her out and locked the car.

"areeee". She squealed when he lifted her up in his arms without any warning.

"kya kar rhe ho". She asked holding onto him tightly.

"apni biwi ko ghar le Jaa rha hu". He grinned at her making her stare at him in wonders, she loved him and the realisation was twisting her heart so badly that she wanted to rip open her chest and remove it.

After everything thing he had done, after everything they have been through, after all the efforts, after all the fights, after everything, she loved him and the realisation was so beautifully harsh for her.

She placed her hand on his chest just above his heart and looked straight into his eyes, trying to convey everything she was feeling and she knew that he knew what she was thinking because his heart was racing under her touch.

"I know....". He uttered and bent down to kiss her forehead, his heart was fluttering with his own realisation of the situation, he had already made a truce with his thoughts and he knew that he love his wife but having her in his arms and the look in her eyes made him want to fall on his knees in her feet and tell her everything he feel.

"gate lock nhi h open it... Mom ko bola tha lock na kare". He said as they reached the main door.

Opening the door they went inside and without wasting a second Sidharth picked up his pace and started going upstairs taking his wife in their room.

" beta jldi h i know but gate to lick kar deta vapas". Hearing the voice Sidharth turned around hurried with Shehnaaz in his arms, with wide eyes and Shehnaaz mirrored his horrifying expressions making mom chuckle.