Chapter 38

A tear rolled out of Sidharth's eye as his looked at his wife who was in his arms sleeping peacefully, wrapped in sheets they both were cuddling.  It was around 7 am when he woke up by the movement around him, grunting slightly he turned a bit as her naked chest was pressed to him, a yawn left his mouth and now he was fully aware of his surroundings. 

Looking down, he found her peacefully sleeping on his chest, her hair was a mess, he could fell her soft breathes on his chest, he noticed that her shoulder had few bruises which was clearly his deed, bending down he placed a soft kiss to her shoulder to she just made a hum sound and bury herself more into him.

Emotions were hitting him with a force of a sack of bricks as he looked at her, this girl in his arms was his wife, the girl he loved, the girl he emotionally abused, mentally tortured, he never gave her the kind of respect she deserved, he made her life all worse. She was going through so much already and he became one of the problems she had to fight. He was such a bad husband to her , he was the worst still she cared for him from the very beginning of their marriage, she went through the hell he gave her and still she just forgave him just like that, she loved him after everything he did, she loved his scars, she loved his worst version, she chose him. 

  The love he was feeling toward her was so damn much that he just wanted to be on his knees on her feet and rip open his chest to show her that his heart was just beating for her, every pump of blood was for her, just for her. A long trail of tear left his eye due to the overwhelming feelings, this woman in his arms owned him in a way that he couldn't even describe.

Raising his hand to her face, he softly brushed the hair away from her face and cupped her cheek in his hand. She was looking so ethereal like that, wrapped in his arms, completely flushed, so relaxed and calm.

" tumko zara sa bhi idea nhi h kya ban gyi ho tum mere liye". He moved his face down and placed a lingering kiss to her forehead making her move. She let out an incoherent sound before rubbing her eyes, her face was scrunched like a baby, and she moved a little away from him before opening her eyes. He on the other hand quickly wiped his moist eyes and smile at his little sweetheart.

" Good morning ". He whispered smiling down at her, turning her head up she looked at him with squinted eyes and smiled back at him.

"gooodd... Morning". She turned toward him only to frown up at him, her hand came up and she traced it over his chest in the meanwhile her eyes met his and every memory from the last night just replayed in her mind.

He observed her with a soft smile, her face turned red, and she was smiling to herself, he knew she was thinking about the love making they did last night.

" hiii sweetheart", he kissed her head snapping her out of her thoughts, she immediately dugged her face into in chest, shielding herself from him making him cuddle her to himself tightly, luckily, he had his underwear on otherwise it would have led to another round of mind-blowing orgasms.

" hii". She whispered back still hiding in his chest.

"neend hogyi puri". He started caressing her shoulder making her shiver lightly in his hold.

" uhumm" 

" pakka theek ho na ?". He asked knowing very well that he might have hurt her during the intercourse, he tried to be extremely gentle but that was her first time, so it was obviously painful.

" hnnn ". She answered ofcourse there was an uncomfortable feeling, but otherwise she was fine.

" I love you", she said placing a soft kiss to his chest, she looked up at him despite the red color of her cheek.