Chapter 30

"umm.... Kya sexy khana banati h bhabhi". Sumit moaned after having a bite from Sidharth's tiffin.

"maza aagya..... Usko bol mere liye bhi extra bheje please.... Fuck... This is so good". Sidharth groaned.

"saale apni biwi se bhok... Meri biwi kyu extra mehnat kare tere liye". Sumit scoffed at him, taking another bite from his tiffin.

"meri biwi pregnant h..... Vo literally watermelon ho rakhi h Iss point p... Agar mene glti se bhi usko boldia ki mere liye ye karde... To m ghar se bahar hu or meri Maa bhi kuch nhi bolengi usko kyuki they are bestfriends". Sumit said casually while almost finishing Sidharth's lunch.

"fattu saala". Sidharth commented and passed his tiffin to Sumit, he knew that Sumit didn't brought lunch because of his wife's pregnancy and his mother didn't care, to be very honest.

"hnn hnnn tu to bolega hi..... M dekhta hu j Shehnaaz pregnant hogi to tu kitna muh kholega uske aage...". Sumit punched Sidharth on the bicep.

Sidharth didn't wanted to ponder upon his words but the image of chubby watermelon like Shehnaaz tempted him but he knew they were literally in the initial stage of their building relationship, so the thought was ridiculous. They both were progressing but Shehnaaz was still quite distant, she might give in into the passion or physical need but emotionally it was absolutely nothing.

He obviously didn't blamed her it do bother him sometimes, most of the time but she understood that maybe she needed more time and he would give her that, he would try and try forever if he had to.

"tere or Shehnaaz k beech m sab theek h?". Sumit asked him

"better h... Bhot better h to be every honest, offcourse cheezein h jo abhi bhi theek nhi h but m try karunga, bhot dukh diya h usko already ab nhi karunga essi glti". Sumit smirked at him, his best friend was whipped.

"achi Baat h....Uska Dhyaan rakh.... Khush rakh... Jo Pehle nhi kr paata vo kr uske liye... Finally akal aai tujhe". Sumit commented.

"Hmmm". Sidharth just hummed.

"vaise mujhe ek Baat bta ye khadoos tere ghar p aane k liye kyu bola... Boss k ghar nhi Jaana chahiye tha usko". Sumit said after Sidharth was looking at the wall for a whole damn minute.

"hnmmm.... Hn...seriously". Sidharth jerked out of his thoughts.

"mereko logic samjh nhi aaya Iss Baat ka kuch"

" mujhe bhi nhi aaya... Kasam se". Sidharth agreed.

"kasam se kal ki deal hone k Baad boss Pagal hogya h... Usko to shyd kuch chahiye hi nhi jeevan m ab... Psycho saala". Sumit said in a hushed voice not wanting anybody to hear.

"I swear...".

"jldi khaa saale... Break over hone waala h or mujhe ghar bhi jldi Jaana padega khadoos or uski biwi dono aayenge... So dekhna padega thoda and Shehnaaz or mom p m as such burden nhi daalna chahta to Aman or m kuch to karva hi denge". Sidharth said.

"tu or Aman..... Aman to tereko pasand nhi tha". Sumit raise his eyebrows.

"itna bekaar nhi h vo". Sidharth replied.

"hn hn".

____________________________________

"yrrr dhang se Kaat bhai kya kr rha h". Aman groaned and Sidharth too growled.

"jb nhi aata to kyu kr rha h... Shehnaaz or m kr denge". Aman said eyeing Sidharth with curiosity.

"nhi m karlunga". He groaned while cutting a cucumber into equal half.

"lag nhi rha h mujhe". Shehnaaz snickered from tghe other side of the kitchen.

Sidharth came from office early today, after giving bouquet and chocolate to Shehnaaz he changed his clothes and came into kitchen for helping his wife.

"tere lgne se mujhe farak nhi padta h..... Terese rishta banane nhi aaya m yaha". Sidharth replied and Aman groaned ghis time.

"tera pati psycho h m bol rha hu". Aman told Shehnaaz, who only chuckled at them.

"m to hu hi psycho". Sidharth started chopping the innocent cucumber again.

"vaise cooking kb seekhi". He asked Aman who was helping his wife with some spices.

"halaato n seekha di". Aman replied in a stoic voice and for the first time Sidharth had seen him so serious.

"Aman". He looked over his  shoulder to find his wife wrapping her arms around her best friend, who was looking into the air without blinking, that was a sensitive topic he got it.

"nevermind". Aman said loudly and stated stirring the curry which was on the stove,ignoring the couple.

Sidharth took the advantage of that and strolled toward his wife, who was highly concentrated on doing her thing.

She gasped when his arms slipped around her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

"hi". He bent down and placed a kiss on her nape.

"hi". She replied in a hoarse voice, his closeness affect her too much for her own good .

Sidharth nibbled on her neck lightly and she stilled under his touch.

Before Sidharth couild do all more, the door bell rang startling them. Sidharth groaned into his neck and Shehnaaz stifled a smile.

"m kholta hu...". Aman said rightfully and nobody stopped him.

"bhot khoobsoorat lg rhi h meri biwi aaj". Sidharth complimented her kissing her on the shell of her ear and saw how his wife just switched colours, her face was red.

"WHAT THE HELL". They heard Aman's loud voice and looked at each other with wide eyes.

He came out of the kitchen and Sidharth smiled at the guests, not noticing how his wife froze looking at the main door.