Chapter 36

" le ye pakad .....or jaa....lunch time hone waala h uska.... Khush hojaayega vo". Shehnaaz was dressed in a yellow saree with oxidized earings and sindoor, looking absolutely ravishing.

It's been a month since Sidharth's promotion and everything was going absolutely smooth, they were growing close like really really close in every way, physically, mentally, emotionally.

"ji Maa bss nikal hi rahi hu". She was going to his office for the lunch as he forgot to take his tiffin with him, so why not he was her husband so she could visit him right.

She made his favourite yellow daal, rice and chapati, he was a sucker for that. She made that last week and he praised her for almost two hours for that.

"hnn.... Araam se Jaana... Khud hi drive krke jaayegi haina". Mom questioned her beautiful daughter in law.

"nhi... M... Jo Iska naukar hu... M lekr jaaunga....or isko iske Pagal pati k Paas phek k aaungi.. Uske Baad meri zimmedari khtm.... M jaaunga.. Iski Gaadi leke... Apni bandi k Paas". Aman screamed from the living room as the duo was coming out of the kitchen.

"bakwas h tu". Shehnaaz scoffed after throwing car keys at her best friend and walked out of the living room after biding a goodbye to mom.

"ache aadmi ki tarah drive krna...". Mom warned Aman, pointing her finger at him.

"ohk Jaaneman". He kissed her cheek abd outside.

________________________________

"vaise itna kyu saji h tu"

"bta.."

"bolegi"

"BHOKH DE". He pinched her hand with was on the car's clutch making her scream.

"Kutte.. Drive krne de mereko... Thappad maardungi m tereko agar accident hua to". She scoffed, he in the mid way of the drive wanted to be the passenger princess, hence she was driving.

"chi chi kyu kr rahi h..... M bhi maardunga fir...".He said turning sideways onto the seat and looking at her.

"pr tu mereko batayegi... Ki ye itne bade ghar kyu taange h tune apne kaam n... Kaan hi gir jaayega tera nikal k". He said flicking her earing making her groan loudly.

"vo ghar nhi h jhumke h idiot.... Kaisi baatein kr rha h... M roo dungi ab... Teri girl friend bani kaise....". Shehnaaz said almost in disbelief.

" She know how irresistible I'm in bed... So you know...... And ye ghar hi lag rahe h... Bade bade se".

"ganda h tu"

"hn hn... Ab pati pyaara ho gya h to... M to ganda ho hi jaaunga....sahi kaha h kisi ne pyaar m dost dost nhi rehta". He dramatically put his hand over his head and slammed his head back on the car seat.

"koi pyaar vyaar nhi h... Drive krne de mereko". Shehnaaz said sternly despite her cheeks turning red.

"Rehne de tu..... Itne saal hogye h... Merese milne to nhi aai tu kbhi esse.... Bakwaas kr rhi h... Tu or tera pati ek dusre ko esse dekhte ho ki abhi hi ek dusre k kapde phadh doge.... You guys are ewww". He made a nauseatic move making her red.

"chup kr or daffa ho... Aagya office... Meri car ko kuch hua... Ya tune iske andar hanky Panky ki to tu dekh fir". She stopped the car got out and took the tiffin with her.