Chapter 17

"KYA MATLB HAI TUMHARA KI TUMHEIN NHI PTA VO KAHA H". Rita ji screamed on Sidharth's chachi. This was the third day since she was trying to call everyone but no body was picking up the call, Sidharth had told her that he and Shehnaaz would return back after the engagement.

The news of the calamity had shooked her to the core, all she wanted was just an assurance that her children are safe but to her bad luck they weren't picking up.

After almost thousands of calls finally Yash phone was picked up by his mother, who just told her that they don't know where Sidharth And Shehnaaz were.

"bhabhii*****..... Humn****..... *****". The signal was bad and the words were so unclear.

"helloooo"

"helloooo". And then all she heard was a beep.

"call cut gya.... Dubara lagati hu". She tried again but it was not reachable now.

"not reachable aarha h....". She almost cried thinking of all the possibilities.

"please.... Cutie shaant hojaao.. Kuch nhi hua hoga... Bss unka phone nhi lgrha ho ga... Dekha na chachi ka bhi phone cut hogya... Fikr mt karo aap kuch galat nhi hoga... Sahi salamat honge vo dono...". Aman came forward and hugged her tightly trying to calm her down but deep down he too was extremely scared.

" usne bola usse nhi pta bache kaha h... ". Rita ji cried.

"tch....kuch nhi hoga... Bhagwan pr bharosa rakho aap... Dono sahi salamat aapke Paas honge vo".

"he bhagwan mere bacho ki raksha krna". She joined her hands and prayed.

________________________________

"aap ab Vadhu ki maang m sindoor bhar sakte h". Pandit ji said.

"Sidharth". His mother hissed at him bringing him back from his thoughts.

"huhh".

"Sindoor laga". She gave him a hard glare, showing him the sindoor.

Sidharth took a pinch of sindoor from her hand and turned toward Shehnaaz, who was already looking at him with her big brown eyes and when his eyes looked with hers, he felt his breath being knocked out of his system, she was looking so beautiful in the red lehenga, perfect makeup with red lipstick. She was beautiful.

He slowly moved forward and filled her partition when her mother picked up the hairpiece a bit for him.

He let out a hazy breath looking at her who was already looking at him. They both knew there was no going back from this.

She passed him a small smile to which he just looked away from her.

____________________________________

" pta nhi bhagwan konsi pariksha le rha h humari"

"mausam saaf hone ka Naam hi nhi le rha h". Sidharth could hear everyone sitting in the corner. His eyes had unshed tears for his wife, he was falling apart, he wanted her to be with him, he was feeling weak and alone, he needed her.

It's been two days since he was waiting for don't know what, for the nature to calm down, for the help, for his wife to come to him. He don't know anything.

All of a sudden he heard an extremely loud thunder which made almost everybody scream, he felt Sanchi's face dung into his shoulder making him extremely uncomfortable, he shifted again maintaining some distance, then he suddenly remembered how much Shehnaaz was scared of lightening and his heart broke.