Chapter 35

" Baat karni h tumse". Sidharth stood infront of his wife who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"hanji bolo". She looked up at him with her wide brown eyes. He bend a little and part her legs to stand between them, her heart almost stopped as his hand caressed her skin from knee to thigh to part her legs. Her body reacts differently around him, she craves those touches of his, his closeness, his hugs, his kisses, she crave that. Basically she was almost lusting over him, but it was not bad right, he is her husband.

Sidharth on the other hand was also not in the better condition, he craved her to an extent that it was almost painful, his body wanted her, badly. He didn't even know how many times he wanted to bend her over his knee and do all the dirty stuff to her. The only thing that was holding him back was that she started to trust him a little now and he didn't wanted to destroy that by jumping over her.

" mera promotion hogya h". He observed how her whole face lit up at the news.

"ye bhot achi Baat h... Wooowwww". She exclaimed but her smile melted after looking at his face.

"kya hua... Tum khush nhi ho... Ye to khushi ki baat h". She tried to make space for her to get up but he didn't even move a inch.

"boss n bola ki dinner ki tumhare dad ko bhot acha lga isliye promotion ho rha h". Her face lost all the colors hearing him, that means her dad was behind that which is not good at all.

"dad....". She pushed herself back and crawled on the other side of the bed, her movements were way to much quick for him to comprehend.

Picking up her phone she took a deep breath and dialled her father's phone number.

"Shehnaaz kya kr rhi ho". He quickly moved to the other side of the bed, observing her actions.

"Hello.... Itni raat m call... We are at a party.....". Her mom answered the call.

"give the phone to dad". Sidharth grabbed her shoulders hearing her tone.

"how the hell you are talking to me.. You literally have no manners". Her mother scoffed before giving the phone to her dad.

"Hello"

"dad.... I don't know what you and mom are trying to do..... But make sure you remember this, even if you like it or not... I'm your daughter,, that means I have your traits.... So stay away from family, dad... Stay away.... Because if anything happened to any of them or you ever tried to do anything regarding work too, it would be bad dad...... It would be very bad....... I'll stay away. From your stuff, you do the same for mine..... Otherwise I'll forget that you are my dad". With that she cut the call and almost threw her phone on the side table.

Sidharth just stood there and looked at his wife, who just fought against her sorry excuse of the parents for him, for their family. She had been through worst because of him and still she protected them. May be he just liked her earlier but now he is just going crazy for her.

"tum fikr mt karo...... Dad kuch nhi karenge ab... Unko apni image pyaari h... If he did something.. Mere friends h media m.... I'll do something he'll regret..... So don't worry". He just simply hugged her knocking out all the oxygen from her body but she too hugged him back with the same passion.

"umm.... Sidharth Saans nhi aa rhi h". She giggled a little but stopped when she looked at his face, it was so intense. The look he gave her sent shiver down her body.

His gaze was constantly shifting from her eyes to lips making her lick her lips in nervousness, he groaned and slammed his lips to hers, kissing her with absolute passion.

Her hands involuntarily went into his hair pulling the strands, grasping her waist he leaned forward and tilted her body a little to make sure they fall on the bed, a gasp left Shehnaaz's mouth when her back hit the, taking the advantage of that he plunged his tongue into her mouth.
She started squirming under him as her body was losing it.

"stop moving love, you are making it hard for both of us". He whispered on her lips, panting due to the kiss.

Hearing his words, she felt all the butterflies of the world in her stomach, leaning down he opened a first few buttons of her top and started placing kissing on her exposed skin, his other hand went to her waist band and he stopped there, looking back at her face, which was red, eyes were closed and her lips were parted in escatsy.

"what do you want, naaz". He asked massaging her pelvic bone from her lowers.

"Sidharth please". She lifted her hips and grinded over his in desperate need of contact.

He without saying a word kissed her and his other hand went into her lowers making her let out a loud moan in his mouth.

"shhhh... You are making a mess sweetie". He grunted in her ears as his fingers worked in her.

"ohhhh.... My god... Please.... Sidharth". She was losing her mind with the way his fingers were working on her, she felt like her body was floating into a whole different universe, moaning loudly she came onto his fingers.

"achi lagne lagi ho tum mujhe". He said placing a kiss on her forehead and laid beside her taking her in his arms.

Her her opened hearing him, her breaths were still not stable but his words made her heart race, he like her, fucking hell.

"mujhe bhi". She whispered lightly.

"kyaa"

"kuch nhi". She turned toward him and buried her face into his chest, pressing a soft kiss there.

___________________________________

"you are glowing". Aman commented

"m humesha glow krti hu". Shehnaaz scoffed.

"chappal maarunga.... Kya kia tune".
He asked her and then gasped loudly.

"you had sex... Didn't youuuu!!!!!!". He exclaimed loudly.

"shhhh... Idiot nooooo". She kept her hand over his mouth being mortified.

" no.... NO..... FOR HELL SAKES TU LAAL HUI PADI H SUBAH SE".

"sex nhi kia mene.... Kaisi baatein kr rha h".

"OMGG.... MRS. SHEHNAAZ SIDHARTH SHUKLA.... DID YOU JUST HAD YOUR FIRST EVER ORGASM". Aman laughed at her red face.

"WOOOOHOOOOOOOO".

"chup krja kutte..... What the hell".

"sahi h sahi h..... Maze karo pati k Saath... M to bol hi rha tha.... Pati h tera... Sex vagera to kr hi sakti h tu... It would be like... No string attached but Pati version". He flipped his imaginary hair.

"bakwas mt kr.... Gadha". She hit him on the head.

__________________________________