Chapter 14

Sidharth was in a sour mood from the previous night, Shehnaaz noticed it but didn't questioned him.

" yrrrrr udhar Jaake khel na". He snapped at his cousin's kid as he crashed accidentally into Sidharth while running, classic kid behaviour.

The way Sidharth snapped at the little kid was really harsh and because of that the kid chin wobbled, his eyes welled up almost immediately but before he could cry Shehnaaz came there and picked him up.

"shhhh... Roote nhi bache... Kuch nhi hua ohk... Kitna pyaara bacha h". She wiped the unshed tears from his eyes and gave him a kiss.

"Jaao.. Khelo araam se... Ohk babyyy". She said ever so sweetly before putting him down again.

As soon as the kid ran away she turned toward her husband who still looked pissed.

"aapko gussa h to usko apne andar rakho, bacho p kya nikaal rahe ho... Galti se hi to takra gya tha vo". She gave him a pointed look making him groan.

"mujhe mat btao mujhe kya krna h... Or aaj shaam ko hum nikal rahe h.... Apna Saara samaan rakhlena". With that he just left from the living room without giving her a single glance.

"kyaa Pagal aadmi h ye". She wanted to scream that but she didn't.

____________________________________

"bhai aapne bola tha aap rukoge... Esse nhi hota h.... Or aap jaaoge kaise.. Mausam to dekho... Baarish ruk nhi rhi h.. Cars, auto bss, shyd hi kuch mile... Vo to achi Baat h mandir k pass hi ghar h... Vrna engagement hi cancel hojaati... Bhai bhot risk h". Yash was clearly upset with Sidharth but he couldn't even do anything.

" m jaanta hu... But mera boss bula raha h to m kya karu ab.... Humari company ka sabse bada client hoga ye agar meeting successful hogyi to.. And he need me there. I can't help it Yash." Sidharth explained it to him.

"pr ye galat h bhai.... Genuinely"

"ab m kya hi karu.. Mana krdia to direct job jaayegi". Sidharth told him.

"Hmmm... Option hi kya h fir... Bhabhi ko bhi lejaa rahe ho". Yash asked him.

"hnn.. Obviously mere Saath hi jaayegi vo bhi". Sidharth said nonchalantly.

"aree unko to chordete yrr bhai.... Dono hi jaarhe ho". Yash was more disappointed now.

"Meri biwi mere Saath hi jaayegi or uska khudka bhi kaam h.....".

"hmmmm".

"Yash, Sidharth chalo... Nikalna h... Muhurat nikal jaayega vrna". They heard Yash's mother's voice.

"Aayee mummy". Yash screamed back.

"chaliye chalte h".

"Hmmm chal".

___________________________________

" Areee Waah bahu bhot pyaari lag rhi ho". Sidharth's daadi complimented Shehnaaz. This was the second interaction, Shehnaaz passed her a smile, she was feeling beautiful too. In a yellow saree, minimal makeup, wavy hair, she did looked pretty.

"shukriya daadi aap bhi bhot pyaare lag rahe ho". Shehnaaz complimented dadi too. Shehnaaz loved socializing but here she was feeling suffocated because she felt that she wasn't supposed to be here, this was not her place, it was Sanchi's. The people here looked at like she was a replacement of Sanchi which she was somewhere and the truth was suffocating her.

All the family members were standing near the main door, ready to go. All were excited, talking loudly, Kids were screaming and laughing admist all this chaos, Sidharth and Yash walked out looking good.

As they were coming toward the group, Shehnaaz and Sidharth had an eye contact, and he took a deep breath looking at her, she was looking ethereal.

She was no less, her not so husband looked gorgeous in green kurta and matching salwar. Shehnaaz broke the eye contact when one of his cousin shook her.

"sab log umbrella lele.. Jldi se... Kyuki chota raasta h.. Or kuch nhi milega Jaane k liye". They heard Sidharth's uncle.

"hmmmm... Chalo umbrella uthao jldi jldi sab". As soon as he completed everybody had the umbrella except from Sidharth, who was standing like a rock looking at his wife.

"areee Sidharth k liye to umbrella nhi bacha". One of his aunt gasped and finally Sidharth snapped out of his fairyland.

"koi ni chachi.... Bhai or bhabhi share krlenge". Yash spoke enthusiastically, and before Shehnaaz or Sidharth could say anything everyone agreed to what Yash said and started moving out.

"Hmmm chale". Shehnaaz asked Sidharth to which he only hummed and without a word took the umbrella from her hand opened it and started walking with her.

"heels pehni zaruri thi jb pta h chal nhi paaogi". Sidharth gave her an weird look, she was clearly struggling, holding saree from one hand and moreover the pathway was dirty because of the rain.

"meri marzii.. Aaaaaaahhh". She screamed as the lightening strucked. Her hand gripped his forearm in a death grip and her face crunched up incredibly too much out of fear.

"sab theek h". One of Sidharth's cousin who was walking infront of them asked.

"hnnn". Sidharth replied on Shehnaaz's behalf.

"calm down... Kuch nhi hua... It was just lightening calm down". He whispered too his wife, who was apparently sticking to him, his hand automatically went to her back, holding her firmly against himself.

"Hmmm... Sorry". Shehnaaz left his hand like it burnt her as soon as she realised what she did.

"koi ni". Sidharth replied, with his hand still on her back, neither she told him to keep his hand to himself nor he removed it and they finally reached the temple.

__________________________________

"tumne bag pack krliye the". Sidharth asked Shehnaaz as soon as the engagement finished, everybody was just congratulating the couple which they already did.

"hnnn... Or Yash ko bhi boldia tha ki hum niklenge direct engagement k Baad hi to unhone bags yahi mangwa liye the... Side m rakhe h... Mene check krlia h vahi p h... To cherkhna mt mere upar ki esse kyu chor diye...". Shehnaaz told him in a single breath, amusing him.

" hmmm.. Ohk". He replied.

"chachi ko bta kar nikal te h bss". Yo which Shehnaaz hummed.

"mausam bhot khrb h Sidharth". She looked at him, a little scared.

"jaanta hu... But important h.. Vrna nhi jaata esse". He replied softly looking at her face.

"Hmmm". She hummed.

_________________________________

Ohk guys wanted to know one think.

You guys like POV types of chapter ya jaise m likhti hu vaise hi theek h