1- Perfect

I DO NOT OWN Naruto. NONE OF THE ARTWORK IS MINE: CREDIT GOES TO THE ARTISTS.

...

MC: Uchiha (N/N) Y/N

Daughter to Uchiha Fugaku & Uchiha Mikoto

Older sister to Uchiha Itachi & Uchiha Sasuke also Steve-

N/N = Nickname

Y/N = Your Name

Chapter 1- Kami

~Your heart is all I own~

"Stevie!! Are you done packing yet?" Y/N, called out to her little brother, Steve.

"Quit calling me that! It's Steve!! S-T-E-V-E." Throwing his luggage down the stairs. The sound of hitting wood could be heard as the suitcases creaked against the wooden stairs. "Look out!"

With no time to react, Y/N braced for impact as a large bag of luggage hurtled toward her and slammed into her arms, sending her crashing against the wall behind her.

Steve hopped up at the top of the stairs and gasped. "Ah! Help is on the way, dear! Help is on the way!" He did his best 'Mrs. Doubtfire' voice he could muster up. He flew to the bottom of the stairs and landed on top of the luggage and Y/N.

"Oof!" Steve panicked and stood up, removing the suitcase off of her. "I may have missed a few steps," He scratched the back of his head with a chuckle.

"Ya think?"

Y/N shook her head and glared up at him. She stuck her hand out as Steve pulled her up.

She dusted herself off and smacked Steve in the face.

"DON'T THROW YOUR SHIT DOWN THE STAIRS! THAT HURT LIKE A BIT-." He shushed her with his pointer finger as she scoffed.

"Y/N, please! Language! There are children around!"

Y/N raised a brow, she looked left, right, up, down, center and back all over again.

"Where?"

Steve pointed at the fourth wall.

"Behind you!!"

Y/N snapped her head around.

"This story is rated MATURE for a reason. There will be graphic material up ahead: You have been warned."

...

Steve walked up and stood next to Y/N, carrying his luggage with him.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked, turning around to face him.

He looked around at his stuff.

"Yeah I think so, let's go," he answered her.

~~