24- Take Care

Chapter 24- Reunion.

~'Cause that truth hurts and those lies heal~

"Long time, no see, Sasuke."

Sasuke froze down the hall.

"Uchiha Itachi! Uchiha Y/N!"

Kisame smirked, "Well, the Sharingan and he looks an awful lot like you two. Who is this kid?"

"He's our younger brother," Itachi stated.

Kisame found this to be amusing.

"But I heard that the entire Uchiha clan had been murdered... by you and you," he said, pointing to the two siblings.

"I hope you two are ready to die! Y/N¦ Itachi!" Sasuke seethed in anger. "It's just as you said, sister! I've fostered my anger and hatred for you all this time! For the single purpose of killing you both!" He charged up a chidori. Y/N's eyes widened.

"Kakashi's jutsu!"

"As it is Y/N, you two are quite familiar with each other, huh?" Kisame wiggled his eyebrows.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"It ends here!" Sasuke yelled, his Sharingan glaring brightly as he gritted his teeth. "You're dead!" He slammed his chidori into the wall and dragged it across the hall, aiming for Itachi first.

"Die!"

...

Kisame stifled a laugh.

Itachi's hand caught Sasuke's wrist as his chidori dispelled.

As swiftly as that ended, everyone quickly turned to Naruto, whose chakra began rising, except this time it was the Nine-Tails.

A deafening crack sounded as Itachi quickly broke Sasuke's wrist, sending him falling to the ground while cursing out in pain.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted. "Alright, that's it. Ninja Art: Summoning-!"

"Too slow!" Kisame swiped at Naruto's chakra using the samehada.

Y/N smirked. "I'd advise you not to try to use your chakra, Naruto. His sword eats it up." She flinched as she looked at Sasuke, a curse mark visible on his shoulder as she stepped back in surprise.

"NO!"

Itachi turned to her quickly, skeptical as she paled.

Orochimaru got to him!

Itachi turned to see what she was looking at, and he closed his eyes. So this is what it's come to...

Smoke appeared as everyone turned to see.
Jiraiya is standing in front of Naruto protectively.

"J-Jiraiya!" Y/N exclaimed.

"You guys really don't know me at all! Jiraiya the toad sage falls victim to no beauty's charm. It isn't in my nature to be duped by the wiles of women! When you get to my level, the women kneel and worship! As you can see, you've failed!"