19- The Night We Met

Chapter 19- Total Annihilation.

~Oh, take me back to the night we met~

Years later.

"I'm sorry," Y/N leaned her head against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her.

"It's okay, it's not your fault," He smiled reassuringly as his eyes trailed worriedly around his house.

Shattered portraits on the floor. The chairs were broken by the wall. The tables flipped, Glass shattered all over the floor, the couch on one end of the room while lamps and vases lay on the floor on the other side of the room. Couches torn and the wooden walls chipped.

The entire place was a mess.

The whole house was wrecked by her hands.

Total devastation.

"Let's get you cleaned up," He eyed her, hoping she went back to normal.

She nodded and followed him to the bathroom, she hopped on the sink as he grabbed his first aid kit.

Y/N hissed in pain as Kakashi tended to her wounds. Deep gashes on her arms. Scratches up her legs and her face. Sharingan activated and strained.

His own headband was up, revealing his Sharingan. Finding it was the only way to stop her.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

She remained quiet, another dab of alcohol made her hiss.

"Mhm," her right eye twitched.

"I'm done, we must report to the Anbu headquarters soon. I'll have the genin clean this house up."

She nodded in understanding, feeling bad she played a part (all the part) in destroying the house, after all, it was out of her control.

~~

"By the way what ever happened with our replacement? Our team is still short a member," Tenzo asked as he rummaged through his locker.

Y/N was re-tying Obito's headband to her arm.

"There really isn't a rush," Kakashi shrugged. "We're not in the middle of a war now. Someone will show up soon enough."

~~

"Very soon, a new member will be joining your team," Lord Third said.

Y/N and Kakashi kneeled in front of him.

"Is it the one we talked about?" Kakashi asked, Y/N raised a brow.

"Are you guys having side conversations without me?"

"He's amazing, an extremely capable shinobi."

"Perhaps but he's quite young."

"That's why Danzo recommended that he gain more experience."