18- FairyTale

Chapter 18- Betrayal.

~'Cause I don't care if I lose my mindI'm already cursed~

I'm already cursed~

A week later.

"Holy shit!" Y/N woke up with a gasp causing Kakashi to flinch and drop the flowers he was holding.

"Y/N... N/N!!!" He gasped and raced to her bedside and clobbered her in a hug. "You made it, you're really alive!"

Y/N winced and hugged back tightly.

"And I have no idea... H-How..." She looked up to see Kami just as Kakashi pulled away.

"It was you..." Kakashi watched in amazement.

"I managed to save your little Hokage as well. He's stuck in a coma though I did the best I could to mend the rules just a bit."

"Thank you," Y/N bowed the best that she could.

"Anything for my favorite experiment."

"Uncalled for Kami," Y/N giggled as they said goodbye.

"I'm going to get the nurse!" Kakashi said as he was about to leave your side before hesitating.

"Go, I'll be fine," Y/N smiled softly as Kakashi nodded and left hesitantly.

"I'll be back!"

...

After a long thorough checkup and staying another few hours, Y/N's mother Mikoto was finally given the release forms. She signed them as they soon left the hospital.

"You had me in for a scare, Y/N," Mikoto frowned and hugged her closely. "Never do that again please."

Y/N nodded, "How is Kushina?"

"Still recovering... She's used a dangerous amount of chakra and is on bed rest. At this moment, Naruto is in our care."

"After everything that happened," Y/N's eyes widened. "They're really letting us take care of him?"

"Well Kushina insisted she rains hell over anyone who disapproved and she also trusts us the most right now, especially you for saving their lives."

Y/N nodded, "Where's Fugaku? He didn't show up..."

"He's getting ready to attend the meeting right now with all the clan heads and the council, to determine who will fill in as Hokage in the time being since Lord Fourth shows no signs of recovering soon."

"That's all very good news to hear. I'm glad I was able to save them both."

"Oh! They also request your presence, Y/N."

Kakashi pointed up at the sky as everyone looked as well, a messenger bird landed on Y/N's arm. She read the message, sighing to herself she nodded.

"I'll be off then, I'll have more time with everyone after this..."